Goat!!

Can you give detailed description of how you do it?
Firstly i pet her and give her some grass. Then I brought her to some hidden place in her place. Then I pet her at the back and slowly touch her pussy. Then she kneel and I keep fingering her before also I put some lubricant. After that I put my dick in her pussy

Firstly i pet her and give her some grass. Then I brought her to some hidden place in her place. Then I pet her at the back and slowly touch her pussy. Then she kneel and I keep fingering her before also I put some lubricant. After that I put my dick in her pussy
here is my father's goat. please enjoy!!!

This here looks like you have her pinned down with your leg lying down on a bed of some sort. That is not a very natural position and it is preventing her from moving freely. That could be the reason why she is not happy with it.

True to be said, goats tend to move A LOT 😅. And are a different league than dogs. It takes some time to learn.

Actually, it took me over a year to get doing. Learning curve. Used to pin them down first, then let go because I thought they wanted to go. Later I realized they would not go away and stood there looking or nuzzeling me. Looks like they only wanted to stand on their feet.

Also when they DO want to flee, you WILL know it... Pinned them down for trimming hoofs and injections and they actually lift me clear off the ground or drag me around for some meters no problem.

So a bit of restrain is useful, but be sure you learn if they are comfortable or not.

...looks like you have her pinned down with your leg lying down on a bed of some sort. That is not a very natural position and it is preventing her from moving freely. That could be the reason why she is not happy with it.
For most rumiants, side or on their back position stomach fermentation and bloat death if they remain like that for long. No harm if it is for a short time but means they still are not too happy to be held like that...

Edit: You certanly should not need to tie her tail unless is just fir camera view. They usually raise it when you are in. Also a good indicator. If they pin tail down as you touch or finger them... come back another day

Back