Glue smell from most dogs

mara1

BANNED
Has any one ever noticed that dogs that are purebred or poorly bread retain a glue smell on there fur and breath.
Especially with inbreeding
Bad heath
And dogs that there ancestors were raised on low quality food.
I've notice pet vacanations seem to affect it slightley to

My friend's purebred paws smell like fritos, and her fur smells the complete opposite of glue... My mix certainly doesn't smell like that. So I'm not sure how you got that conclusion.
Unless they were strays and got into stuff. That could be my random guess.

My friend's purebred paws smell like fritos, and her fur smells the complete opposite of glue... My mix certainly doesn't smell like that. So I'm not sure how you got that conclusion.
Unless they were strays and got into stuff. That could be my random guess.

That smell comes from the dog sweating. Some dogs have it, others don't. Has nothing to do with whether or not they are purebred or mixed.

And as someone who has always owned purebred dogs, no...I've never noticed a "glue" smell.

132998730_3564728196967731_3228145305174400272_n.jpg
I have been around dozens of dogs, and never seen, or scented one that would smell like glue :D If you smell something like that, check your dog at vet, or your nose, if even he won't feel anything :D
Tbh, unless the dog has just had a roll in some mud or feces, they always smell more or less great, no matter the breed :)

You know there was a flea treatment I used once that made my boy's breath smell kinda chemically. Maybe that's the smell?

Back