NA

I’ve tried to get our dog to mount my wife but he acts uninterested, tried several times. Can’t seem to get him to lick either

Angle is a big one. You can try a low squatting position when you take him. I recommend that over all 4s because you can better match the angle he is coming in at without assisting him and adjust your height easier. All 4s is also okay if you can't do the other one. You want to do something to get to the exact height of his penis. You will want to raise or lower yourself to get your ass exactly to the height of his penis. You can raise or lower your squat and you can also spread your legs to lower yourself. You want to be as horizontal as possible because penetration is easiest that way. Lower your shoulders until it is as close to horizontal as possible. When he penetrates you'll want to back up into him and clench once you feel he's inside and deep enough to hold him in. You should make a conscious effort to relax your body. The sigmoid colon will prevent him from getting in deep if you are not relaxed and it is very easy tense up in that high excitement situation. You probably wouldn't notice you have until you try to relax yourself and notice there actually is an effect.

You should also do prep. If your hole is too tight you'll have trouble getting him inside of you. Use a sex toy to open yourself up. A training butt plug set helps a lot. If he's a longer dog you'll want to use a long toy to open yourself up deeper. It should be shaped like a thick broomstick. A double penetration 18 inch long dildo is useful. After you prep you'll be looser, relaxed, and lubed up which will help him get deeper. You'll want to experiment a bit with this though. It's also possible that being too loose becomes a problem for you to tie.

Don't give him hand jobs until this is resolved. Hjs make dogs into lazy humpers. You'll want to follow his cues too. Sometimes dogs tell you what's wrong and it's up to the human to listen. Maybe there's something you do that he doesn't want you to do and that can cause weak humping too. My dog didn't like being assisted and I found that out because he would hump half heartedly when I did that just from memory of prior sessions.

Finally you'll want to get your dog as motivated as possible so he pushes his knot as deep in as possible. You already mentioned a way that works for him. You can also try with him when he typically has the most energy, perhaps right after you get home from a long trip. There's a lot of ways to encourage dogs.
great info ... thanks

I’ve tried to get our dog to mount my wife but he acts uninterested, tried several times. Can’t seem to get him to lick either
Sometimes dogs aren't just interested, or maybe it's not the moment, it's a matter of time to check and patience. If you see he's definitely not into it then just respect him, that's the best.

Angle is a big one. You can try a low squatting position when you take him. I recommend that over all 4s because you can better match the angle he is coming in at without assisting him and adjust your height easier. All 4s is also okay if you can't do the other one. You want to do something to get to the exact height of his penis. You will want to raise or lower yourself to get your ass exactly to the height of his penis. You can raise or lower your squat and you can also spread your legs to lower yourself. You want to be as horizontal as possible because penetration is easiest that way. Lower your shoulders until it is as close to horizontal as possible. When he penetrates you'll want to back up into him and clench once you feel he's inside and deep enough to hold him in. You should make a conscious effort to relax your body. The sigmoid colon will prevent him from getting in deep if you are not relaxed and it is very easy tense up in that high excitement situation. You probably wouldn't notice you have until you try to relax yourself and notice there actually is an effect.

You should also do prep. If your hole is too tight you'll have trouble getting him inside of you. Use a sex toy to open yourself up. A training butt plug set helps a lot. If he's a longer dog you'll want to use a long toy to open yourself up deeper. It should be shaped like a thick broomstick. A double penetration 18 inch long dildo is useful. After you prep you'll be looser, relaxed, and lubed up which will help him get deeper. You'll want to experiment a bit with this though. It's also possible that being too loose becomes a problem for you to tie.

Don't give him hand jobs until this is resolved. Hjs make dogs into lazy humpers. You'll want to follow his cues too. Sometimes dogs tell you what's wrong and it's up to the human to listen. Maybe there's something you do that he doesn't want you to do and that can cause weak humping too. My dog didn't like being assisted and I found that out because he would hump half heartedly when I did that just from memory of prior sessions.

Finally you'll want to get your dog as motivated as possible so he pushes his knot as deep in as possible. You already mentioned a way that works for him. You can also try with him when he typically has the most energy, perhaps right after you get home from a long trip. There's a lot of ways to encourage dogs.

Good tips, i'm not doing it but it's useful and also handy

Let them spend time alone with each other... smaller room helped us, our bathroom. I'd finger myself and let him lick my fingers as I praised him, then lay on my back with knees up and open wide to let him see where the flavor was coming from. It took about 2 hours over three days before he "knew" he could lick without anything but praise from me. But, not all dogs will have an interest, or so we have been told.

I've been with about twelve different dogs in total over the years, and sometimes they knot very easily (and also quickly after entering) but others will never really knot, but just hump like crazy. Also, some knot for just a minute or so, and others may keep you trapped for a very long time. I don't think there is anything you can do to make him knot or not (haha) but usually the same dog that knotted you before will also do it on a next occasion.

Anyway, that's just my experience... I just let it happen and enjoy the ride.

Back