G'day. Good to be here.

bigstretch

Tourist
Hi all. I'm from Melbourne (Aust.)
Gay for man and beast. Experienced k9 player and have dabbled with horses.
Used to be on beastforum but as that ended I got busy and haven't been part of the zoo community for a few years. Still managed an occasional hook up though!
I live in the inner city so I don't have a k9 mate.

My favourite beast scenes are when I'm playing with another gay guy as well. I love that mindblowing connection it gives you.
🔥👬🐕🔥

I'm 54, fit and conditioned. Very active and up for adventures - in and out of the sack!

Owners or not, I'm always happy to chat or meet with others. It's great to be able to chat unfiltered about our shared interests.🐾

Happy to be back among the zoo community!

Hi all. I'm from Melbourne (Aust.)
Gay for man and beast. Experienced k9 player and have dabbled with horses.
Used to be on beastforum but as that ended I got busy and haven't been part of the zoo community for a few years. Still managed an occasional hook up though!
I live in the inner city so I don't have a k9 mate.

My favourite beast scenes are when I'm playing with another gay guy as well. I love that mindblowing connection it gives you.
🔥👬🐕🔥

I'm 54, fit and conditioned. Very active and up for adventures - in and out of the sack!

Owners or not, I'm always happy to chat or meet with others. It's great to be able to chat unfiltered about our shared interests.🐾

Happy to be back among the zoo community!
Hello and welcome to you. 👋 Glad you found your way here to another zoo community. I hope it treats you just as well if not better than BF did. That’s so awesome that you’ve had experiences. Especially with a horse! I’m so jelly. 🤭 And I very much agree, two humans with a k9 partner in the mix sounds heavenly. 😁

Good luck in your search for more and new experiences. Be safe out there. Especially in Australia. From what I’ve seen, y’all got some terrifying bugs down there. 😳

Hello and welcome to you. 👋 Glad you found your way here to another zoo community. I hope it treats you just as well if not better than BF did. That’s so awesome that you’ve had experiences. Especially with a horse! I’m so jelly. 🤭 And I very much agree, two humans with a k9 partner in the mix sounds heavenly. 😁

Good luck in your search for more and new experiences. Be safe out there. Especially in Australia. From what I’ve seen, y’all got some terrifying bugs down there. 😳
And thank you for the welcome as well.
Oh... and the state and number of our bugs and bitey things is definitely exaggerated! 😄

And thank you for the welcome as well.
Oh... and the state and number of our bugs and bitey things is definitely exaggerated! 😄
You can not convince me differently sir. Y’all got all the big bitey bitey bugs. The internet never lies. I shall not be visiting anytime in the next few million years.

Back