G'day everyone

EvaMentok

Tourist
We're a recently opened up married couple, married 10+ years.
And it's only recently that we communicated our connection to this lifestyle.

It's been quite the journey but we are now to invested and communicating a whole different level.
We're now seeking knowledge and eventually good experience. We'd love for one to meet other minded couples.

Stay safe everyone!!

Talk about being in a rush and not proof read my post. I’m sorry. Let’s try this again, with added info.

Greetings everyone,

We're a recently opened up married couple, married 10+ years. (Together for much longer)

And it's only recently that we’ve communicated about our connection to this lifestyle and many other kinks.

It's been quite the journey but we are now ready to invest time, we are also communicating at a whole different level.

We're seeking knowledge and eventually (maybe) good experiences, we'd love to meet other minded couples but we definitely understand this needs time and trust.

That’s half the battle.

So for now it’s all about talking/chat and getting acquainted, and at the same time getting some knowledge/advice.

We’ve already read quite a few threads, we like that the majority of people are cautious, we wouldn’t want it any other way.

Anyway, if we’ve peeked your interest, feel free to PM us.

Stay safe everyone!!

starting to get a feel for this community.

Definitely striking some very interesting conversations so far, keen to have more.

Getting perspective and opinions from others on diverse topics is the best.

Stay safe everyone!

Talk about being in a rush and not proof read my post. I’m sorry. Let’s try this again, with added info.

Greetings everyone,

We're a recently opened up married couple, married 10+ years. (Together for much longer)

And it's only recently that we’ve communicated about our connection to this lifestyle and many other kinks.

It's been quite the journey but we are now ready to invest time, we are also communicating at a whole different level.

We're seeking knowledge and eventually (maybe) good experiences, we'd love to meet other minded couples but we definitely understand this needs time and trust.

That’s half the battle.

So for now it’s all about talking/chat and getting acquainted, and at the same time getting some knowledge/advice.

We’ve already read quite a few threads, we like that the majority of people are cautious, we wouldn’t want it any other way.

Anyway, if we’ve peeked your interest, feel free to PM us.

Stay safe everyone!!
Hello and welcome to the forum. Caution is key with this stuff. Anyone looking to meet up after just a few days is obviously not a safe bet. The personal ads and meetup section is a bit hit or miss. There’s plenty of great people on this site and I’m sure a good number of zoo couples. Most are probably just a little on the quiet side as they feel things out. Much luck to you both on your quest for friendship and zoo relations. 😁 Be safe.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Caution is key with this stuff. Anyone looking to meet up after just a few days is obviously not a safe bet. The personal ads and meetup section is a bit hit or miss. There’s plenty of great people on this site and I’m sure a good number of zoo couples. Most are probably just a little on the quiet side as they feel things out. Much luck to you both on your quest for friendship and zoo relations. 😁 Be safe.
Thank you for the response, and yep 💯 on being cautious after scouting the forum in more detail and talking to a few people definitely need to be vigilant.

Thank you for the response, and yep 💯 on being cautious after scouting the forum in more detail and talking to a few people definitely need to be vigilant.
Of course. 😁 Yeah. Sadly there are a lot of fakes on here and lots of people using fake pictures. I always ask for a picture of them with their username and/or the date written on themselves or a piece of paper by some of their hair or a boob or something that shows they are who/what they claim to be.

I’m new also, thank you for being an example ❤️
I don’t know how much of an example we can be thus far, there are people that will share knowledge and experience.

Just be prepared for unsolicited posts/conversations (PM/DM)

Keep your wits about you, don’t jump to conclusion, don’t assume and take your time.
Already a few people that have given us good advice and good opinions/perspective.

Back