Gay Guy in Northern California

knotfeelinit

Zooville Settler
Hey, all. I’ve posted in the Introductions before, but thought I’d introduce myself again since older posts tend to get buried and lost. I’m a gay male living in Northern California. Have a very “normal” life, great job, great friends, and a partner. Problem is, NO ONE knows about this side of me. Been curious and turned on by it for as long as I can remember. So happy I found a community to share with. But looking for more people to chat with, share stories and experiences with, etc. Welcome all you newbies and hello to all you “veterans” of the site. Please feel free to hit me up and say hello! Cheers.

Hello there and welcome hope u will enjoy your self here. Familly and friends is something u can forget in most cases when it comes to this, a partner who actually loves you mighy and i repeat MIGHT understand. But its a risk many say not worth taking, i personally couldnt love with someone who cant accept me as a whole package but this is somethong everyone has to decide for themselfs.

Hey man, welcome! I'm in a similar boat- 35/gay in the PNW... have a bf, but still unsure if I am going to open up to him about this or not

hought I’d introduce myself again since older posts tend to get buried and lost. I’m a gay male living in Northern California. Have a very “normal” life, great job, great friends, and a partner. Problem is, NO ONE knows about this side of me. Been curious and turned on by it for as long as I can remember. So happy I found a community to share with. But looking for more people to chat with, share stories and experiences with, etc. Welcome all you newbies and hello to all you “veterans” of the site
Welcome back to the forum. I have felt the same way in the past. It's nice to be able to chat with other like minded folks who can relate to that secret part of all of us.

Back