Furry starting into zoo

PawLickerCN

Lurker
Hiii, I've been a furry since 14yo and always had more interest for animals than for people, recently I've became more and more enamored with the idea of having sex with my dog since I already liked feeling his paws on my naked body the next step would be letting him lick my pussy but I'm kinda afraid of diseases or things going wrong
As my name implies I'm into paws, I love the sensation of little doggie paws rubbing on my erogenous zones, I also like foot fetish, femdom, lezdom and nudism
Got my profile pic from foot fetish booru, it's from an artist called atsuii

Hiii, I've been a furry since 14yo and always had more interest for animals than for people, recently I've became more and more enamored with the idea of having sex with my dog since I already liked feeling his paws on my naked body the next step would be letting him lick my pussy but I'm kinda afraid of diseases or things going wrong
As my name implies I'm into paws, I love the sensation of little doggie paws rubbing on my erogenous zones, I also like foot fetish, femdom, lezdom and nudism
Got my profile pic from foot fetish booru, it's from an artist called atsuii
Well, you don't need to worry about any diseases, if he had something you'd catch, you'd catch it just being near him.

Hey! I was in the same boat last year when I was 17, I finally admitted to myself I was both a furry and zoo. Would love to chat.

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back