Fucked for 5 minutes by a lab. How can you train something like that?

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if you could answer to my question.

So basically I have a friend that is a dog trainer. He left for vacation and asked me to take care of his beautifull big labrador.
So to prepare for the encounter I stopped jerking off and having sex with my wife a week before the lab will come to my place.

What I was expecting was just a hot,quick, nice fuck, what I got instead was the best thing that has happened to me since I started having sex.

Basically I was fucked for like 5 minutes, the knot was stuck but he keep on going. I could feel the knot moving in me and massaging my prostate, also the moves weren't that crazy, the right amount of force. I cummed without hands, it never happened to me before.

Is it possible to train a dog to fuck like that, was he trained or it was pure luck.
Have you encountered something like this before?

I've been with 7 dogs so far 2 labs, 2 gsd and 3 Dane.

The longest fuck was with the labs and the gsd around 20-30 seconds, basically when the knot was full in me they stopped.

The shortest was with the Danes, no more than 10 sec.
Have you also observed that the species that are more low on energy don't fuck that much?

humping isn't the pleasurable part for the boy, the tie is. making you lucky this particular boy wasn't satisfied with the placement for so long.

also, your friend asks you to watch his dog for a bit and you just decide to fuck him? your wife and the friend know and approved of this or do you just:
a) not care what happens with the boy if he tries to mount his owner since you just showed him a human can be a viable mate?
b) not care about your wife's feelings and/or lack any sense of fidelity?
c) both?

safe to assume your other "notches" were also dogs of other ppl?

humping isn't the pleasurable part for the boy, the tie is. making you lucky this particular boy wasn't satisfied with the placement for so long.

also, your friend asks you to watch his dog for a bit and you just decide to fuck him? your wife and the friend know and approved of this or do you just:
a) not care what happens with the boy if he tries to mount his owner since you just showed him a human can be a viable mate?
b) not care about your wife's feelings and/or lack any sense of fidelity?
c) both?

safe to assume your other "notches" were also dogs of other ppl?
He probably mounted his owner many times, I bet that he was trained by my friend, I never seen a dog fuck like that, and also my friend is a dog trainer :))))
Regarding the boy, it was very nice for him, a long and very nice tie everytime.
I never seen a dog tie the way he tied, after we tied it stayed calm and quiet until the knot deflated.
Mind your own bussiness regarding the feelings of my wife, I plan to slowly introduce her to my nasty side :)))

I though that everyone fucks the dogs of their friends and family :))))))))

Last edited:
It is not trainable. And do not train animals for sex ever.

Because this is the natural way dogs mate. Anything beyond that is luck.
Watch some dog mating.
I was trained, it's to much of a coincidence. I was wondering how would you do that...

He probably mounted his owner many times, I bet that he was trained by my friend, I never seen a dog fuck like that, and also my friend is a dog trainer :))))
the five minutes of humping is a pretty clear evidence of you being his first or one of the firsts... no experienced dog humps this long, it's just means to get to the, for them, pleasurable part which is the tie. pulling on the knot and clenching around the "tether" behind it is what gives them pleasure. the tip is also a pleasure zone, but that comes into play mostly during oral... play.

in my own experience, the more experienced a boy is the less thrusts he needs to "get there" and as selfish lovers as male dogs are i very much doubt he'd let anyone "train him" to purposefully prolong his work towards pleasure by humping longer than necessary. it would be very similar to teaching him edging.

someone being a dog trainer doesn't mean they fuck their dogs. masturbate them maybe (it would explain why he remained calm after tying) since it seems to be a fairly common "you're not supposed to talk about it" practice among trainers/breeders. or just part of stud dog training for semen collection later. if anything, the trainer might have a keener eye for sudden changes in behavior and probably have some surely nice methods of getting rid of them. i'm not saying every dog trainer is like that, i just know what it's like to know a boy lost his balls (luckily not home as well) thanks to dumbass horny me.

"they probably do it too anyway" is a very weak-sauce excuse to put the boy at risk.
Mind your own bussiness regarding the feelings of my wife, I plan to slowly introduce her to my nasty side :)))
and do you plan to go "honey, i cheated on you with male dogs repeatedly" or are you one of the very lovely "women are here to be shaped by us men" folk and just expect her to accept that and maybe join in on fucking animals of other ppl? you do know this is to some ppl similar or the same as trying to introduce them to pedophilia?
I though that everyone fucks the dogs of their friends and family :))))))))
yeah, nothing like putting animals of other ppl at risk for selfish reasons.

the five minutes of humping is a pretty clear evidence of you being his first or one of the firsts... no experienced dog humps this long, it's just means to get to the, for them, pleasurable part which is the tie. pulling on the knot and clenching around the "tether" behind it is what gives them pleasure. the tip is also a pleasure zone, but that comes into play mostly during oral... play.

in my own experience, the more experienced a boy is the less thrusts he needs to "get there" and as selfish lovers as male dogs are i very much doubt he'd let anyone "train him" to purposefully prolong his work towards pleasure by humping longer than necessary. it would be very similar to teaching him edging.

someone being a dog trainer doesn't mean they fuck their dogs. masturbate them maybe (it would explain why he remained calm after tying) since it seems to be a fairly common "you're not supposed to talk about it" practice among trainers/breeders. or just part of stud dog training for semen collection later. if anything, the trainer might have a keener eye for sudden changes in behavior and probably have some surely nice methods of getting rid of them. i'm not saying every dog trainer is like that, i just know what it's like to know a boy lost his balls (luckily not home as well) thanks to dumbass horny me.

"they probably do it too anyway" is a very weak-sauce excuse to put the boy at risk.

and do you plan to go "honey, i cheated on you with male dogs repeatedly" or are you one of the very lovely "women are here to be shaped by us men" folk and just expect her to accept that and maybe join in on fucking animals of other ppl? you do know this is to some ppl similar or the same as trying to introduce them to pedophilia?

yeah, nothing like putting animals of other ppl at risk for selfish reasons.
Just a quick response regarding what a dog feels when fucking:

Are you a dog so that you know what is the best feeling for it?

Let's take an example:
Am external observer could argue that the most pleasurable part of a human fuck is the orgasm(the ejaculation part) but as everyone that has fucked knows that also the actual pumping is extremely pleasurable and most men try to abstain from ejaculation so they could pump more.

Let's not jump to conclusions regarding what is pleasurable and what is not ;)

Also regarding the fact that I'm among the firsts, I highly doubt it, he hit the mark on the first try, I was very pleasurable surprised :))))

If you play nice I may put a couple of videos with wifey and some dogs once I convince her. ;)

Oh goodie, another "Help me fuck this dog I borrowed from a friend" thread, we definitely don't have enough of those. 🙄

Anyone that has any sense of morality is not going to help you have sex with an animal that is not yours. Crap like this is exactly why I'm nervous about letting anyone petsit my dogs.

Let's not jump to conclusions regarding what is pleasurable and what is not
it's not a jump if it's backed by experience, well and biology too. both the shaft and knot of a dog have no other purpose besides filling the space it's inserted in. there are no nerve endings (ie no pleasure from stimulating those parts, by the act of humping or hand). you can easily go and try this yourself. try to stroke a dog's penis along the shaft and knot and observe how he reacts. then try the same with the tip and the "tether" behind the knot.
Let's take an example:
Am external observer could argue that the most pleasurable part of a human fuck is the orgasm(the ejaculation part) but as everyone that has fucked knows that also the actual pumping is extremely pleasurable and most men try to abstain from ejaculation so they could pump more.
exactly why i keep repeating that dog sex works nothing like human sex.... also, an external observer would probably spot "the fucking" is as pleasurable as the orgasm for the male upon multiple observations of the same couple since they'd see "the fucking" have more or less the same duration. a dog will hump less over time with the same partner as he gains experience on how to "get there". the time may vary between individuals, but all strive for one or two pumps and a tie.
this is incidentally another thing you can easily verify yourself. if you hold his penis with your hand and slide it outside of the sheath in a way that your fingers (you make a ring with your index finger and thumb) end up where the part behind the knot is and gently squeeze the boy will immediately stop humping and start ejaculating. if the boy is comfortable with you putting his penis in your mouth you can even combine the two to get to enjoy the sensation of feeling him grow inside your mouth, just gotta mind the knot staying outside.
If you play nice I may put a couple of videos with wifey and some dogs once I convince her.
gotta hope noone is interested in "check out my wife getting fucked by strange dogs for me"

strange how this thread basically boils down to your obvious lack of experience (hence the original question), experience you'd easily gain yourself if you explored this with "your" animal and not with whoever you get to secretly fuck will you're supposed to care for them. you can diss me with "it's jumping to conclusions" or "you're not a dog" all you like, but anyone can read this. and others with actual experience can probably tell whatever i'm right or not.

Back