Friend trying to give up dog cock

I have a trans male friend who is trying to slowly stop having sex with his male dog. His biggest concern is getting caught and in prison. He feels in love with his dog, but he explains that he feels guilty after intercourse with his dog. What should I say to him? Part of me wants to say that it's okay as long as you don't get caught in the act.

If that what he wants to do then that's what he wants to do. Why do you feel the need to try and change his decision?

Not getting caught with a dog is easy since you can do things safely and privately behind closed (and locked) doors. I’m pretty sure the only way you could get caught is to film it or invite others in on the fun.

Maybe mention that to your friend if getting caught is the only concern.

Not getting caught with a dog is easy since you can do things safely and privately behind closed (and locked) doors. I’m pretty sure the only way you could get caught is to film it or invite others in on the fun.

Maybe mention that to your friend if getting caught is the only concern.
Indeed, safety of personal privacy should always be our number one concern. In most countries our very type of love to our animals is illegal. Even in countries where it's "legal," there is typically a negative connotation connected with zoophilia. Usually admitting/confessing this love will leave us a social outcast and a pariah to the generally ignorant and or uninformed general society.

I'm not actually a human, I'm actually a dog modified by a mad scientist. There shouldn't be a trail that particularly specifies otherwise in regards to anonymity.

As for the OP and your friend, there seems to be other underlying factors at play here for the reason he no longer wants to pursue a sexual relationship with his dog. Most likely he will need to further investigate his own feelings about to matter of zoophilia on his own terms. You can try and push him towards the direction of acceptance for this form of relationship with his dog, but you are not guarenteed success. Push too hard and you might get the opposite response for the results you personally wish to seek. Not everyone will feel as guiltless about zoo sex as I do. I see it as fun and harmless mutual pleasure, but not everyone will see it this way. I wish you luck OP, but ultimately this final decision will be of his own volition.

I have a trans male friend who is trying to slowly stop having sex with his male dog. His biggest concern is getting caught and in prison. He feels in love with his dog, but he explains that he feels guilty after intercourse with his dog. What should I say to him? Part of me wants to say that it's okay as long as you don't get caught in the act.
It's okay to feel a little guilty he's just a little confused at the time. When I first started I felt guilty but the more I did it the less guilty I felt and the more I craved a dog making me his. I don't have a dog right now and it's not by choice it's due to my living situation but if I could I would have a male dog they constantly knot me and fill me up

Back