Friend has a K9 and Horse dildo

A friend that I play with sometimes showed her toy collection and she had a big K9 dildo and horse replica dildos. I hesitated asking her on the spot if she was into bestiality. I wondered if a woman having these types of toys is a clear indication she's into that? Or is it possible that girls buy these type of dildos because they look different and don't think about the fact they playing with something that's animalistic?

I agree with footninja, people find exotic sex toys far more acceptable than bestiality and most people don't really bat an eye at canine or equine replica toys. I have a rather large collection and also express interest in all sorts of animal themed toys and none of my friends have ever considered or asked if I'm into or interested in animals.
I think non-human sex toys just feel better than most human shaped ones and that's why I buy them personally.

I agree with both responses. But I discovered other indications that she might be developing an erotic interest in animals. She hung tasteful but erotic pictures and paintings in her bedroom walls, depicting nude woman riding horses. She's a nudist so she might just love the idea of being nude among nature's creatures. But I still curious to know her opinions about beastiality, it's not an easy topic of discussion.

I don't think it's worth asking, personally. You have to tread very carefully here or else you might lose yourself a friend. Not to mention, many people are attracted to horse dildos merely because of the spectacle that is their size.

I agree with both responses. But I discovered other indications that she might be developing an erotic interest in animals. She hung tasteful but erotic pictures and paintings in her bedroom walls, depicting nude woman riding horses. She's a nudist so she might just love the idea of being nude among nature's creatures. But I still curious to know her opinions about beastiality, it's not an easy topic of discussion.
While I also agree with the suggestion of treading very carefully, one way you may consider approaching it, is just to simply say, "that one with the knot looks very intriguing. How does it feel?" Or possibly tell her you have considered getting one like that, but wanted to know how she likes it. By showing interest in the shape/novelty of the toy, it may open her up to discuss it further, however, I wouldn't push it past that.

Back