Forgot to say hello! 38M

GatoVino

Zooville Settler
Been here for a few weeks, and I realize I never introduced myself!

As the title says, I’m a 38 year old male. I’m mostly into women, but I am attracted to femboys, trans people, and non binary individuals. I wouldn’t say someone needs to be super femme, because I am attracted to masculine women, and trans men, but the more manly, the less I am interested. Not that there is anything wrong with these people, I just don’t like most men. Especially really masculine people. This may all be contradictory and confusing lol, because I am still figuring it out myself.

I’ve been into zoo most of my life. I grew up with dogs and were sexually interested in them. I first realized I was, when they “cleaned” my genitalia with their tongues. At first I thought it was innocent and loving, but I found a lot of pleasure from letting them lick me, especially to orgasm. It made me feel shame, and still does, but I can’t help but enjoy it.

I currently have two male dogs that I like to fondle when they’re feeling playful and seem interested. Sometimes even taking their cocks into my mouth, but only if they’re receptive or aroused. They are fixed, but still like to hump when they feel playful. I haven’t been able to mount me, but they do try to mount my wife. She is not aware of my interests, so I have to hide my desire from her in that regards. She’s disgusted by zoophilia, so sadly, I could never tell her.

My fetishes are cum play, panties, domination and submission, wax and food play, spanking, water sports/pee play, outdoor sex, anal/pegging, and of course…zoophilia lol

I’m a huge anime and video game fan, but I also love hiking, martial arts, bicycling, pottery/ceramics, and gardening.

I would love to make friends here and explore my interests and desires.

Don’t be a stranger!

Better late than never to introduce yourself. Welcome to the forum. 👋 Sorry to hear about your spouse not being receptive to the zoo life. Having to hide that has to be really tough at times. But thankfully these places like this to find a bit of an escape to be yourself and enjoy your interests. Have fun and be safe out there. 😁

Back