For women - new puppy/size questions

Realaccount9

Citizen of Zooville
When you got a new puppy, at what point/age did you start to get sexual with him?

Did you ever discover that you got a dog too big for you? That is to say, once he grew past a certain size you couldn't accommodate him without too much pain?

We're considering getting a puppy, and she and I want a larger breed. We'd love to get insights from women who have walked/fucked this path before.

Sexual maturity varies from breed to breed and dog to dog, the earliest i've been licked was by a puppy of 4 months. Most dogs seem to be interested from 6months/1 year but it really does vary. I definitely prefer larger breeds and have lots of experience with them so feel free to message me with specific queries.

When you got a new puppy, at what point/age did you start to get sexual with him?
Sexual maturity happens generally between 6 and more months. The larger the breed the more time it takes.
For females wait for 2nd heat, for males wait until they are sexually interested in female dogs.
the earliest i've been licked was by a puppy of 4 months.
Disgusting. Never do that and never suggest that to anyone.

When I started with my dog he was 2 and a half years old but that was only oral took awhile longer before he mounted me and was closer to 3 at that point.

Back