For those zoo exclusive on here

Z

Zetaman40

What about a dogs/horses genitalia is appeasing to you? Do you have even the slightest attraction to human body parts?
I'll answer first. Firstly and foremost, with a dog, it's the bright red color and purple/dark blue veins that pop out that is so erotic. Normies would look at a dogs erection and go "ewww" but I get turned on, complete opposite response, but, whatever, I'm weird. Oh well. Also How much they cum and the taste of it is pleasant, and the knot obviously, but that goes unsaid. As for female dogs, nipples are a big turn on its hard not to check out someone if they have noticable breasts. I guess that's something I have "in common" with non Zoos. (especially if intact because they develop more from heat cycles or if a "bitch" has a litter) not to mention dogs generally have 8 to play with during foreplay, most dogs love a good sensual belly rub:husky_happysmile:. Lastly the way their vulva is shaped, and how tight and warm they are and how much control they have of their vaginal muscles is addicting (for lack of a better word) As for the second question, I have zero attraction to human genitals. Even if the romantic attraction was there, sex with people is out of the question for me. Period. I've went down that rabbit hole. I'd rather jump off a bridge into oncoming traffic than force myself to be oriented to someone I'm not.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about a dogs/horses genitalia is appeasing to you?
The shape, the smell, taste, the texture and colors. But it is not just that. A dog is very sincere, feral and straightforward.
I like the feral energy they put into sex. With the exception of a few places, (clean) dogs smell really nice and the fur is pleasing to touch. I have had sex with another guy and it is not my cup of tea. The texture is not as interesting, the taste is not as pleasing (human cum is disgusting). The various smells of the human body are generally not attractive for me. I have no desire to pet a human. :D The lack of fur makes it hard for me.

Do you have even the slightest attraction to human body parts?
Yes, I sometimes like to see some human dicks. When I am horny I can appreciate cumshots. But the rest of the body is not attractive for me.

It’s everything about dogs honestly! I love their fur (humans are so weird and furless lol). I love the smell of dogs, and human musk is such a turnoff. Same with human cum; its just kinda gross. as for genetalia specifically, i think human dicks look fine at the best of times (but only at the best of times and im very picky) but dog dicks look amazing always! The colour, the shape, the knot, the sheath... everything about them is hot and amazing. (ps im gay so i cant rlly say much about female genitals but yeah lmao. also humans dont have tails? and tails are the best.)

Only genitalia? Then the smell and of course, the knot. But dogs are so much more than that. Their amazing fur, the wild appearance (I like wolf-ish looking dogs the most), the amazing look of their eyes, the cheerfulness they can provide, the shape of their body, the dominant needs when it comes to intimacy,... The list would be endless.

I can apreciate the look of human body, girls curves are fabulous, guys are handsome and cool, but it all seems more in a platonic way. When it comes to canines, the attraction feels so much more real.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the whole essence of dogs. Their appearance, their eyes, their sincere love.
If I have to talk about body parts I'm really attracted to balls and tailholes, and I love doggy maws, especially drooly maws from big, sexy doggos :gsd_love:
I have a predilection for large and muscular dogs (my favourite breed are probably Danes, In human terms I can only compare their perfection to Michelangelo's David) and also for some more wolfish breeds, but I'm not picky, even a small mutt can be a wonderful and lovely buddy.
I have nothing against men's bodies, but I really can't stand women's bodies (and it's really a shame, since I've seen some great boar vids with women).
I'm not only into dogs, but I'm only into non-human animals 😜

Only genitalia? But dogs are so much more than that.
I know, maybe I should've clarified further. And added other questions. There's alot of traits about dogs that are attractive. Personally I love muscular builds. Short haired breeds are pretty too imo but I find long haired breeds attractive aswell. I like breeds with unique patterns and multicolored or bright colored eyes. But above all the unconditional loyalty and unending love is the most attractive thing about a dog. I wasn't trying to imply the typical kinkster "fetish" logic here. That is very far from how I view dogs. They are amazing in every way ❣️😍

Since I was very young just entering puberty I never found human girls features attractive. Nor did I see human guys as attractive either so I knew I wasn't gay. I did however find certain animals had body features I saw as more than just attractive but more along the lines of sexy. Let's face it, human girl's reproductive system is pretty scary to look at IMO. I did however also find some male animals to be more than just cute. I've been Zoo exclusive for over 20 years now and that doesn't mean I have regular sex often with animals. My species of choice is definitely dogs. I know how to sense when they're asking for love making and also know when they're just not in the mood. Mutual respect and understanding are always in mind. My whole family knows about my orientation and they're ok with it. I'm ok if anyone wants further information or has questions.

I cant get enough if the smell, the taste, the tightness, the overwhelming feeling of pure ecstasy my girl gives me, the way her body moves, the way she breathes, the way her body feels on mine... it just doesn't (imo) get much better than a mare.

I've not much attraction to humans anymore, but certain ones I still have feelings for, from before I became exclusive

Everything about a dog is appealing to me. I'm attracted to every part of a dog, look, smell, they way they act and carry themselves. Long tail tail, big paws, belly, floppy ears, and strong thighs are my favorite physical features of a dog. I love the aroma of a dog, their breath, fur, and ears are especially attractive.

I have never looked at a person the way I look at a dog. Humans just are not sexy to me. I have never met a human I wanted to be more than friends with, or was sexually attracted to, a relationship with a human has never been something I wanted, not in the slightest.

I've recently met someone that has changed that tho. I'm still trying to understand how I feel this way. I think it's because I'm just into her for who she is. I've never met another human I've felt this way about so im just doing my best to show her I love her with the only ways I know how. I'm finding my self attracted to her physically and emotionally. I'm attracted to her because she is kind hearted, funny, smart, open minded, rational, non judgemental, hosnet, funny as hell, and crazy in all the right ways, we understand and can relate to each other about zoo and non zoo topics, we have a similar outlook on life and the world, and I feel like I can talk to her about anything. I'm becoming physically attracted to her as well, she is gorgeous, beautiful hair, strong but kind eyes, cute face. I never looked at another human in this light, I never thought I could feel this way about a human. I guess she's just that damn special. I'm still trying to figure out how to show her I love her, because I've only ever fallin in love with dogs. This is all new to me, I never knew I could need or love someone so much on two legs. Now I can't imagine not having her in my life. She's the person I never knew I needed, she is the only person I ever wanted to be more than friends and have a relationship with.

Last edited:
Im not at all attracted to humans, all they can get is a hug and a handshake lol but dogs and Horsens are just amazing there is just nothing better . :)

Everything about a dog is appealing to me. I'm attracted to every part of a dog, look, smell, they way they act and carry themselves. Long tail tail, big paws, belly, ears, and strong thighs are my favorite physical features of a dog. I love the aroma of a dog, their breath, fur, and ears are especially attractive.

I have never looked at a person the way I look at a dog. Humans just are not sexy to me. I have never met a human I wanted to be more than friends with, or was sexually attracted to, a relationship with a human has never been something I wanted, not in the slightest.

well said, and in my case, that holds true for most female animals, not just dogs.

every species I've been with has very unique look, taste and scent to their loveholes as well, not to mention the higher body temperature, and the wonderful feeling of their fur.

Honest to god, I'm attracted to being without a body. I don't like the bodies on this planet much. Wolves are the exception. I wish I could shape shift. But in all reality, I do not feel attracted to being tied down with one form. Especially humanity...disgusts me. Snakes are great because they're a lot cleaner.

So for me it is not so much the genitals of the animal I am attracted to the most, it is THE ANIMAL. By that i mean this. Yes I find a horse's cock to be very sexy and exciting and I love having that thick, stiff cock being shoved into my ass, and that double fist size flare expand inside me as well as the copious amounts of cum they squirt in me, but it is the horse himself that I get most excited over.
However deer excite me almost as much, and lets face it, their pencil dick that could poke a hole in my rectum does not provide much sensation in the pleasure field, but the sensual-ness (I know that is not a word), of the buck himself; that is what turns me on and makes me willing to risk getting a perforated rectum in order to give him pleasure. Just the excitement of being able to let such a magnificent creature use my ass for his enjoyment is all the reason I need to let a buck take me.

I have no desire toward human males in general (there is only one guy in the world that I like in that way and even he I would not go all the way with)
I have experience with human females. I once thought I wanted sex with a human female. Until I got it, then discovered I don't care for it. I like playing with human female genitals and ass, and love fisting a girl, but I don't want my dick in there, (although part of the reason for this is I am constantly thinking "what if she gets pregnant, I hate children and damn sure don't want one in my life, nor to support one").

My dude, the thing that turns me on about dog genitalia is the heart-shaped design. I also love the ability that when in heat it expands quite a bit. It's really hot <3 I also love the ability for it to be multicolored with that beautiful pink on the inside ^_^. I have to say that even with all of this it's not what attracts me to dogs though. It's their ability to do some really smart things, the intelligence is what matters to me. Also, there is a lot to learn from a dog's temperament.

I always loved the entire body of canines and equines, from the ears to the paws/hooves, and to the tail to the muzzle/face, I see nothing but loveliness. I love the feel of the fur, it’s like having a cherry on top of a cake. So soft and cuddly, and so warm ^_^ I always heard growing up that a female’s body was a work of art, and I am inclined to say that’s true, but more so about animals in general. If there is a God, he sure didn’t make a mistake when he made animals like canines and equines. There’s other animals that are a close second to me as well (I.E. deer, bulls). The tail just makes their body a work of art to me. Their genitals are a fantastic bonus.

As for an attraction to humans, I do not find the male body to be attractive whatsoever. There was a time when I was a teenager and in my early 20s when I couldn’t help but wonder if I was gay, but I eventually figured out that I had no attraction to them whatsoever, and that all of my attraction was towards animals. I do however, still retain an attraction of the female body. I had an ex whom I was engaged to in my early 20s. And I can still recall when I was younger that there was a few girls in school that I really had an attraction for. Also I remember in my mid-20s meeting a redhead at a music store that I had an instant attraction for. I almost asked her out until I found out she had a boyfriend 😶

So in short, dogs are my main attraction, equines are attractive as well (more so mares), and only female humans are attractive to me; though to a much lesser extent than animals.

Last edited:
Nope, no attraction to humans. I can still appreciate when a woman is beautiful, but I have no desire to have a sexual/romantic relationship with them.

As for my attraction to my doggy girl, it goes way beyond her genitalia. I love her eyes and how much they can tell me about how she’s feeling, and when sh looks back into mine I know she loves me too. I love her long, slim, muscular body and they way she moves. I find her “fun bits” more attractive than any human female. But more than anything I love her loving goofy personality.

Female dog: the nipples as mentioned are super hot. I love fondling my girl’s now that they’ve peeled up after her heat.
The shape but also the softness of her vulva is awesome. I could play with her bits all day. I like how their fur is soft unlike human pubic hair. Even girls who shave are still prickly and this soft fur is so much nicer especially when I’m eating her.

I also like the adventure aspect of it. Her parts are different and it’s fun to explore her and the fact that there are no false pretenses make our interactions so much more pure.

As for human bits, I’ve lost my affinity. Will I have sex with a woman again some day? Maybe, but it doesn’t excite me.

Since I was very young just entering puberty I never found human girls features attractive. Nor did I see human guys as attractive either so I knew I wasn't gay. I did however find certain animals had body features I saw as more than just attractive but more along the lines of sexy. Let's face it, human girl's reproductive system is pretty scary to look at IMO. I did however also find some male animals to be more than just cute. I've been Zoo exclusive for over 20 years now and that doesn't mean I have regular sex often with animals. My species of choice is definitely dogs. I know how to sense when they're asking for love making and also know when they're just not in the mood. Mutual respect and understanding are always in mind. My whole family knows about my orientation and they're ok with it. I'm ok if anyone wants further information or has questions.
whats it like having your family accept you as a zoophile? was it difficult having them understand? and how did you come out to them? sorry for all the questions, just wondering about it.

I can only speak for myself, but seeing someone else's genitals only turns me on if there's context. For example, seeing pictures of dog cock doesn't do anything for me... but seeing one and knowing sex is gonna be happening soon is a different story :) Dog penis is basically vagina candy lol. The thing that sexually attracts me the most to dogs is how they are, and how they feel.
I'm not sure how I'd feel about completely swearing off men forever, but I can understand how some people end up feeling that way. I might end up feeling that way some day, but not yet.

I can only speak for myself, but seeing someone else's genitals only turns me on if there's context. For example, seeing pictures of dog cock doesn't do anything for me... but seeing one and knowing sex is gonna be happening soon is a different story :) Dog penis is basically vagina candy lol. The thing that sexually attracts me the most to dogs is how they are, and how they feel.
I'm not sure how I'd feel about completely swearing off men forever, but I can understand how some people end up feeling that way. I might end up feeling that way some day, but not yet.
"Dog penis is basically vagina candy.. "

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. 😆

What about a dogs/horses genitalia is appeasing to you? Do you have even the slightest attraction to human body parts?
I'll answer first. Firstly and foremost, with a dog, it's the bright red color and purple/dark blue veins that pop out that is so erotic. Normies would look at a dogs erection and go "ewww" but I get turned on, complete opposite response, but, whatever, I'm weird. Oh well. Also How much they cum and the taste of it is pleasant, and the knot obviously, but that goes unsaid. As for female dogs, nipples are a big turn on its hard not to check out someone if they have noticable breasts. I guess that's something I have "in common" with non Zoos. (especially if intact because they develop more from heat cycles or if a "bitch" has a litter) not to mention dogs generally have 8 to play with during foreplay, most dogs love a good sensual belly rub:husky_happysmile:. Lastly the way their vulva is shaped, and how tight and warm they are and how much control they have of their vaginal muscles is addicting (for lack of a better word) As for the second question, I have zero attraction to human genitals. Even if the romantic attraction was there, sex with people is out of the question for me. Period. I've went down that rabbit hole. I'd rather jump off a bridge into oncoming traffic than force myself to be oriented to someone I'm not.
I’m sure many zoos can relate but dog pussy is just the most gorgeous thing ever. Looks like a sweet dessert on the outside , and it’s so bright, pink and inviting inside I can’t help but indulge myself.

Female dog: the nipples as mentioned are super hot. I love fondling my girl’s now that they’ve peeled up after her heat.
The shape but also the softness of her vulva is awesome. I could play with her bits all day. I like how their fur is soft unlike human pubic hair. Even girls who shave are still prickly and this soft fur is so much nicer especially when I’m eating her.

I also like the adventure aspect of it. Her parts are different and it’s fun to explore her and the fact that there are no false pretenses make our interactions so much more pure.

As for human bits, I’ve lost my affinity. Will I have sex with a woman again some day? Maybe, but it doesn’t excite me.
I’m so glad to find another man of culture with an appreciation for doggy nipples like me! I absolutely love playing with them during some good old fashioned love making lol.

Oh well. Also How much they cum and the taste of it is pleasant, and the knot obviously, but that goes unsaid.
Oh my gosh yes~ that has to be my favorite thing, not only that the taste is absolutely hypnotic, but the phermones and the smell of heat :gsd_love: that knot as it starts poking out of the sheath getting fully erect and excited~ there's nothing else like it. It is something truly magical that no normie could ever understand.

most dogs love a good sensual belly rub:husky_happysmile:.
yes! I love giving pups a nice belly rub :gsd_happysmile: and sometimes if they want a helping hand for a good ending

Even if the romantic attraction was there, sex with people is out of the question for me. Period. I've went down that rabbit hole. I'd rather jump off a bridge into oncoming traffic than force myself to be oriented to someone I'm not.
same, I am not really interested in sex with humans and always thought it was a little odd until I realized I was a zoo :gsd_nervous: I mean I'll give a blowjob and handjob, and tease other humans, zoos and furries incessantly, but nothing even compares to the kinds of feelings I get from a pup.

I'm not attracted to people.

Female dogs have a completely different theme.
I'm in love with my dogs. I feel the tingling, the warmth, the pleasant feeling in my body when I think of them, when I am with them, when I get home from work. They look amazing, the color of their eyes, the pattern of hair on their faces, the shape of their ears, their paws, their claws. The softness of their hair, the smell. The color and smell of their skin. Dog parts have a different scent to their skin. Their wet and cold noses. As he blows air out of it. The warmth of their bodies. Holding the tail, winding it up, wiggling. The legs have fur, ensign fur. Everything is beautiful on a dog.
Their bellies are wonderful. Their groin and tits are also beautiful. Pussy is amazing too, like a cake/cookie or a lemon. Soft, warm, spacious. Inside is tight, warm and moving. She's pumping me out.
The dog is honest, not lying, natural, has no prejudices.

And I could write a lot more, I have a hard time speaking english. I love dogs, we have a common soul, our hearts beat together and we take a breath together.

I love everything about dogs. They give you so much more love and affection than any man. I feel like I connect emotionally much much more aswell. Almost feel like maybe I should be a dog lol.

And when it come to the cocks, I mean what’s not to like big swollen knots that pump so much cum it’s unbelievable!
Men just cannot even come close to a gorgeous doggy lol 😊

xx

I love everything about dogs. They give you so much more love and affection than any man. I feel like I connect emotionally much much more aswell. Almost feel like maybe I should be a dog lol.

And when it come to the cocks, I mean what’s not to like big swollen knots that pump so much cum it’s unbelievable!
Men just cannot even come close to a gorgeous doggy lol 😊

xx
yes yes...i agree with everything...

I never felt attraction to a human that wasn't just me seeing animal traits in them.

And even then, im only attracted to a few animals. Coyotes, ruminants (Goats, white tailed deer, elk, and a dozen antelope species) and Fish (Tuna mostly). Dogs are great too, in the sense that i relate them to Coyotes.

As for what i like in particular... Body type (skinny and muscular/well defined is my type, heh), Personality,
Warmth (deer have a body temp of around 102F)
Odor (Part of why i like coyotes so much. Call me weird, but i LOVE a bit of stink to enhance the passion. Canine breath is amazing when you're cuddling and doing some deep tongue kissing, the way they love. Goats and other ruminants... their sweet, hay defined scent with a bit of animal in there never fails to put me on cloud 9),
And well, horniness. (Again, coyotes, deer and goats. I know coyotes would go after anything that even resembles a canine in form. I'd love to satisfy a poor, desperately horny yote or goat. I know goats experience sexual frustration so bad they start spraying their seed all over themselves.),

Humans are just too tied up in their oh so great society to show some of these better traits, lol!

There's more reason's why humans don't appeal, but those are the only ones i can put into words.

Back