For those of you with non-zoo partners.

gabbigal

Tourist
How do you handle it?

I'm very interested in trying out zoo stuff after years of always just thinking about it. But my partner (of over ten years) would probably leave me if he found out.

Its a question of what you're willing to sacrifice. If I have been with someone for years, it might not be worth it to bring it up. If they would leave you for voicing an interest in something very taboo, then maybe they arent the right person, or they are, and your taboo interest isnt worth losing them.

My point is the issue is very simple, Is it worth losing them?

Its just not easy. Its simple, but not easy.

Take some time to reflect about why you're interested in it. Why do you feel the urge? Maybe its a certain aspect of primal instinct. You could get that from your partner, or an animal. There could be a solution that doesnt involve an actual act of beastiality. If its the act of knotting there are toys or special penis sheaths (if your partner is male) that they could wear to simulate a canine penis.

For me personally I learned that being with someone who is also interested in beastiality is a deal breaker for me. Is it a deal breaker for you? Then ask them. Otherwise, find another way to scratch that itch,  with your partner.

Whatever you do, do  not let it just sit. Lack of communication kills relationships. I assume you know that though, ten years of experience and all.

You are asking opinions, I'll assume, which means nobody is right or wrong (correct?) but I think that if you are committed for the long haul with your current partner (marriage/whatever) and they aren't a "zoo" ( or into BDSM, Watersports, Cucking/Sharing, roleplay or fill-in-the-blank other fetish) if you are too scared to bring it up, for whatever reason, that small part of you just... dies.

Back