For The Ladies......

1. Do you enjoy watching animal sex vids online? How often do you watch?
2. If you have a dog, how often do you play with his dick?
3. How old were you with your first experience with a dog? (If this question sounds creepy AF, my apologies. It's not supposed to be)
4. When your dog is fucking you, can you feel your body filling up with his cum?
5. Which do you do more often? Being mounted and fucked or sucking and swallowing?
<Answering here makes it more obvious you are a woman.>

3. How old were you with your first experience with a dog? (If this question sounds creepy AF, my apologies. It's not supposed to be)
4. When your dog is fucking you, can you feel your body filling up with his cum?
5. Which do you do more often? Being mounted and fucked or sucking and swallowing?
1 yes , with my husband and sometimes alone.
2 when i get horny or he gets horny 2/3 times a week
3 36
4 yes, when he cums its hotter then human sperm.
5 being mounted

Yes. Often.
Daily.
Yes.
Sucking.

Yes! once or twice a week.
I dont have a dog at the time.
I could feel it cause it was so hot, but I was more focused on the knot.
More experience getting mounted!

1. Do you enjoy watching animal sex vids online?
Not really. I'm not much of a watcher. I'd rather be watched.

I don't own dogs.

3. How old were you with your first experience with a dog?
Old enough.

No. Mostly I feel the heat of their bodies, and if they're big enough, the pressure of their knots and once in a while the little discomfort of them jabbing my cervix.

Mounted.

1) of course. When I'm not deleting DM's from Pakis and Indians with bad grammer, spelling and no syntax I'm watching links here on this forum.
2) my complex is not animal friendly. It sucks and it's lonely.
3) I wasn't aware I had to show I.D.
4) I can feel it dripping out, what I do feel is the jabbing of cervix sometimes and definitely feel the knot as it gets bigger.
5)it's been a while.

Good job getting women to respond!
Thanks.........I think lol. I wish I could thank all of these amazing women for sharing such personal information with more than just love emojis. I'm very grateful for the women who participated because their answers are so so so very hot! The 400ish women however who did not take part I very much hope do not think I'm some manipulative, whack job, rancid douche because who the fuck am I to deserve these answers to these questions? I honestly just wanted a thread where I didn't have to read about men who have a special relationship with their animals because that's just not my thing at all. 0%. Absolutely NO judgment at all if that's a guy's thing though.

1] somethimes ,2] about 2 or 3 times in a week, 3] i was 32, 4] not always, 5] i love really the blowjob but i need also the feeling in missionary.

1. Yes, very much. At least 4 days a week.
2. No I don't have a dog, hence I watch a lot of videos lol.
3. 46, and not much experience at that.
4. I will have to get back to you on that unfortunately.
5. See answer number 4.

1. yes, a couple of times in a week
2. I don't have a dog
3. 24
4. from what I remember (it's 25 years ago the last time) I could feel his cum in me, a little higher in temperature
5. not practising anymore

1. Yes, almost daily since I first saw them.
2. I don't, I hope it's daily when I get a dog soon.
3. Haven't yet.
4. I hope so.
5. I definitely view bjs as sexual FAVORS =), I know I'm in it for the real thing in me

Back