Flurb toys!

Hello everyone! I just found (and bought) some toys from Flurb.me and I was wondering if people had seen them and what thought are if you’ve used them!
Was thinking about getting some chicken eggs and a vixenmaker from Flurb! Both look like a fun time.

Still deciding whether to get a L or XL vixenmaker.

I’ve heard good things about the chicken eggs and some concerns that they can get lost up in the sigmoid bend. Though people who have the eggs say that they eventually come out.

They had a sale in November I bought the largest canine in flesh color. It's awesome the only thing I dont like is it being open ended so there isnt any suction. That's a quarter next to it
Wow! No joke that Flurb means business with the XXL vixenmaker. Just look at the size of the entrance of that fortune cookie. :husky_love:

And the flesh color looks nice! Been wanting to see how that coloration looks like.

has anyone used the vixenmaker with a partner? how does it compare to without it, bottoming?
Yeah my first time trying it was with two other pups, the headspace that being passed between them put me in was incredible. Also makes some nice mac and cheese sounds when the top really gets going

I have their toys. Good quality, feel good, sensible price and shipping. The open ended VIxen maker adds to the fun I think.

Yeah my first time trying it was with two other pups, the headspace that being passed between them put me in was incredible. Also makes some nice mac and cheese sounds when the top really gets going
damn that sounds hot. i looked up videos on toypics but only saw solo play. I'd love to try that toy out.
did they (tops) have comments on how they liked it?

i havent seen any other brands make toys like vixen maker or tail raiser they are really one of a kind it seems. i hope to see other brands mimic this trend.

Would like to see the whole thing (god damn thats huge)
It's supposed to be a plug but I'm not sure how many could actually take it. Thats inches

Attachments

• 20230506_070254.jpg
    20230506_070254.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 20230506_070301.jpg
    20230506_070301.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 61
  • 20230506_070307.jpg
    20230506_070307.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 61
  • 20230506_070336.jpg
    20230506_070336.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
It's supposed to be a plug but I'm not sure how many could actually take it. Thats inches
oh you would be surprised, look up folks using pop cans and 3litre bottles for sex. Guys and woman both are doing it. I had a lady friend in high school who loved oversized objects the bigger the better. Just takes time and practice. your body is very good at stretching!

I recall someone on a furry forum giving high praise to the owner of bad dragon and the stuff he could do with foreign objects in his rectal cavity and how the person doing the praisng was hoping one day he too could achieve these high and lofty goals.

has anyone seen any videos of these in action with a partner yet? i would like to and am very interested in getting one of these,
what softness did you get

Last edited:
I have an M, L, and an XL. The xl is slightly too big for me to get in with regularity, but sometimes I do.

I got the extra soft, as I like to push large bad dragons into them while I wear them so, the extra softness reduces the chance of damage. (current extra soft toy has no nicks in it, but the medium softness ones do have a little tearing from take large knots.) One day, maybe a doggo with a real knot will tie me while I wear one.

These guys make something similar but slightly different. They're fun too, but not as big, so I don't use toys on them much.

just ordered puffy cookie! XD cant help myself.
although i didnt see average processing time/ shipping to usa
i wonder if my buddy will like it

I have a ponymaker and a maremaker. They're awesome! Firm enough to properly stretch you, and when in, they look amazing :D

Large maremaker received - phase 1
Quick delivery (10 days)
Invoiced as sculpture from connected solutions. If you opened the invoice which is on the outside of the package it says maremaker. It's a customs thing though in my opinion
A quick note of do(s) and don't(s) wouldn't have gone amiss
It's quite squishy
Pictures attached

Phase - 2 using it, coming shortly

Attachments

• 20230825_232542.jpg
    20230825_232542.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20230825_232515.jpg
    20230825_232515.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 36
Back