flare chafs my ass pls help

Maui69

Citizen of Zooville
So I had an amazing and very enduring tail for years with one of those straight flares that go between your cheeks

i fucked up and put it in the wrong laundry basket
chlorine destroyed the center cloth, left with a buttplug and lots of fur as if I'd brushed my dog and put the comb in the washer without cleaning it

So I went and bought a new one, except my budget was 10x less of what I had before when I had pretty much no expenses
but this one has a round flare and activity is chafing my ass cheeks (I keep it on all day basically)

I'm thinking of putting cotton on the borders of the flare but idunno, I wanted to hear some ideas. I'm going to avoid lubing up my ass because underwear and bed sheet stains

Yeah i have the same issue. When i bought my plug i didn't tought about it and now i can't wear it all the day because it gets uncomfortable after a certain time. So i would love to hear some ideas to possible fix it because i can't imagine any solutions so far. Using cotton to soften up the edges won't work so well i would assume. It would still chafing the cheeks.

I've fixed chafe uncomfortableness (mainly from wearing underwear after having beach sand irritate my testicle skin) with cotton but I imagine that sweat and leaking lube would make the cotton rather disgusting

not to mention needing a constant supply of cotton and the wear on it

Given that the problem is the friction between the steel ring and the skin, adding a layer of some thick cloth to the skin could protect it, given that the steel doesn't cut through the cloth.

I've a few tight underwear I don't use (I prefer boxers). I could try cutting a hole in them and putting the tail making sure the ring is on the outside of the underwear. I'll try this this week if no one offers a better idea and post results next monday

I've a few tight underwear I don't use (I prefer boxers). I could try cutting a hole in them and putting the tail making sure the ring is on the outside of the underwear.
Well, in theory it can help, in practice, I have doubts. However, I have no experience.

But i think the problem isn't really the material. I think it comes more down to the form of the toy. I mean the ass cheeks form a horizontal slit so a round toy would always cut into the cheeks. Buffering the edges may rise the comfort in the first place i doubt that it will solve the problem in the long term. I have to agree with l3w5, i think trying with the underwear isn't very practical but of course can help.

Well, it's probably hollow on the inside (stainless steel) so I can't just simply cut it straight with a saw and sand the edges

I know so i would suggest to do the same thing as i did: accept it. :)
I wish there was a better solution but i fear not

no
i refuse
i will not let anything other than the heat forbid me from wearing a tail all day
i shall find a workaround

the feeling of having it brush against my thighs and balls is just too good

That's the one I bought last week. It has a round flare. The one I had before I bought it from amazon some years ago (I was like 15/16 at the time) and it had a much fluffier tail, out of faux fur like this one but much thicker and lots of more fur. It was also 50cm and hung below my knee. This one is 40cm, not as fluffy, and the colors are nothing compared to the image. The image shows black with white spots and a white point. The one I got is grey with a white point :C

I managed to fix the chafe problem by using toilet paper at the base of the flare and so far so good!

Back