Fixed female

hoedog

Tourist
I have a female pit but she is fixed and as a result doesn't show any interest in sex. She was given to me as a stray. Although you couldn't tell she was pregnant but also had a bad case of heart worms. The vet said her condition was so advanced she would not survive the pregnancy so he aborted the pups and spayed her.

All that said I wonder if it would be possible to train her to play? I'm not interested in hurting her in any way.

I have a female pit but she is fixed and as a result doesn't show any interest in sex. She was given to me as a stray. Although you couldn't tell she was pregnant but also had a bad case of heart worms. The vet said her condition was so advanced she would not survive the pregnancy so he aborted the pups and spayed her.

All that said I wonder if it would be possible to train her to play? I'm not interested in hurting her in any way.
That's sad

If she had an aborted litter, there's a physical possibility depending on a number of factors, but if she's not interested that pretty much ends it.
If you've not had her long, I would work on building a good bond and letting her settle into her new life before pursuing anything.

Let her recover from the heartworms and once she's healthy and happy, then it might be worth seeing if she has any interest.

If she had an aborted litter, there's a physical possibility depending on a number of factors, but if she's not interested that pretty much ends it.
If you've not had her long, I would work on building a good bond and letting her settle into her new life before pursuing anything.

Let her recover from the heartworms and once she's healthy and happy, then it might be worth seeing if she has any interest.
Agree 💯 with your words.
I had a female dog, they removed her uterus because it sticks to her bladder.(don't know if i used the right words)
I can't remember exactly after how much months i did try, but i can remember starting with much cuddling, talking sweet words(this was making her roll on her back) and stroking over her chest and belly. Then started slowly touching between her legs to her pussy. I could see she was enjoing it al the time and finished it with my tongue😊 i have footage of this last sentence but ima scared to share or post it.
( excuus me if you had some errors reading this)

Back