Fix and and make it More

Bitch Ruby

Tourist
So had an idea 💡 iam gonna write a story, but people can edit (I know my spelling and all that sucks) but change it adding things takeing things away. The point is to see how different people's views and experiences can make a sexy story in one that will have u thinking dirty for days. This is from a female perspective and as I have no actual experience with a male dog this is all imagination, so pls enjoy editing and changing I can't wait to see what happens 😊.

Last edited:
As I lay in the sun warming after my shower I play with my nipples watching them jiggle and bounce when I pull my tits. I hear the door standing I check the mirror my ears in place the tail plug looks good and my collar is beautiful agents my skin. I place the leash in my mouth and get on all 4, as he enters I get wet seeing him look at me. He takes leash and pats my head kissing my forehead "good girl master has a stud for you come on and let's get you breed like a good bitch. I fallow him out to the back yard were a handsome mastiff is sniffing the yard, his handler laying on a blanket sunning. I feel the clip released and I walk over to the mastiff letting him sniff me iam smaller on all 4 by a bit so I won't need to lower my body for him, and I get a perfect view of his large dick as it starts to emerge. His tounge finds my hole and I can't help but let him have it as I lower my shoulders and let my ass go up until my tail falls forward. I can't help bet wimper as his tounge dives deep into me lapping at my juice, but right as iam close to the edge feeling the beginning of build, it's gone. Suddenly iam being grabbed and pulled back wards feeling wet pokes at my backside, rough paws scratch at my hips and sides. I let a yelp out as the dick finds my hole and iam suddenly pushed full of delicious dick his knot working in and out as it grows. I can hear him growl as he works to push it in deeper trying to lock it in place, the large dick putting me on the edge of pain as it so big. Finally I feel the tug as his knot can no longer pop out, he let's his feet down at my shoulders and I feel a moment of fear as I prepare for his next move. I do my best to stay still as he starts his slow thrusts, I feel the amazing push and pull at my body as he gains speed. His hot breath warms my face, as he looks down at his breeding bitch happy she's in place. I can feel my orgasm mounting and slip my fingers to my clit ready as I start to pull and rub the hard flesh. His pounding on my body is rough and quick and I grab the feeling of warmth at my hole and let it explode whimpering and moaning as I wet the grass and my legs. As I ride my orgasm I feel a paw on my back as he slows and suddenly starts to fill my hole load after load of his cum pushed I to me, I stay put as a good girl knowing master is watching and waiting to give me a treat. The massive dog turns from me still locked by his knot iam end to end as he let's the last of his load empty into me. Master is bent and helps me to get back up he pats my head "good girl he needed that here is ur treat don't spill any." Iam happy to take masters dick in my mouth sucking the best I can gagging as he hits my throat I swallow letting my throat milk his dick as he starts to cum. His hand in my hair pulls slightly as he feeds me my treat, letting me lick his shaft and balls of the cum that escaped. He stands and goes behind me to see the mastiffs knot pop out, as the cum starts to drain from my gapping hole. Happy with me he attaches my leash and walks me to my dog house he attaches my leash and leaves me there. I get a drink from my bowl and lay down the stud finding me starts to lick me clean and I can't help but return the favor, licking and sucking his impressive size.

Back