First timer

Well, I posted a few months ago about attempting to play with my German Shepherd/Husky mix. Wonderful girl, and she certainly loves playing around in both the traditional sense and a bit more intimately... but I still haven't managed to go further with her. Despite her being 25 kg, she's still so tight that I struggle to get two fingers shallowly within her. Should I attempt to still go further, or would it be too much risk of harming her? Her safety is number one concern.

Well, I suppose a bump to see if anyone has any advice still wouldn't hurt. She's gone in to season as well, if that helps at all.

Unfortunately while she is well trained to follow commands, she tries very hard to be a "top dog" and doesn't like playing when she's on her back and gets growly if you try to continue after she's already gotten off. She loves asking for belly rubs though!

Maybe I'm just struggling too much, um, keeping at attention... :(

Last edited:
I don’t have much experience with girls unfortunately, but from what I understand it’s really hit or miss, either they’ll be big enough or they won’t.

How old is she? I think her being receptive is already awesome. You could probably have tons of fun that way, either with your hands, your mouth or toys.

Though I think if I were you, I’d probably try to go further, but really progressively over time, to let her get used to bigger things. And use tons of lube, it helps a lot :)

Oh, and find a way to do it while she’s standing, it’s the natural way to do it for her, it’s normal if she prefers it. You’re her male, which means you need to adapt to her, and not the other way around ?

She prefers standing, and being a rather fluffy husky/german shepherd, this can actually complicate things for me. I'm just coming to the realization that I may have minor ED, which is making things harder for me. Though she enjoys the playing around even when she's not in heat. This'll be the last time she's in heat though. Partly because it can be quite a bit of effort to clean up after her heat, and partly because I care more for her health than just a little bit of fun...

She's about 3 and a half years old now.

Last edited:
She prefers standing, and being a rather fluffy husky/german shepherd, this can actually complicate things for me. I'm just coming to the realization that I may have minor ED, which is making things harder for me. Though she enjoys the playing around even when she's not in heat. This'll be the last time she's in heat though. Partly because it can be quite a bit of effort to clean up after her heat, and partly because I care more for her health than just a little bit of fun...

She's about 3 and a half years old now.
You know spraying and neutering is animal abuse right?

Back