First Time with Anal K9 Questions.

Stats

Lurker
Hi!
So, I've kinda gotten past the ew gross part from my last post, still there a bit but! I wanna try it out! I've been doing some reading up and I sorta have a plan, but I wanna confirm some things first.
So!
1. Lube
Will I need to live up? I've read up that k9's cock give off a precum before the act, but will I need to lube up myself? Because yikes, I would not want to go in not lived at all.
2. Noise
How noisy can it get? My area is quite populated and it would be awkward if someone asked me what those weird noises were haha.
3. Pain
I read that it can hurt but is it like, manageable pain levels? Cause this goes in with my last thing, it would be awkward for someone to ask me why I was screaming the other night lol.
Sorry if this has been asked before! Tried using the search feature but uh, there's a lot of posts with 'question' in the title.

always use lube when doing anal no matter who with. noise and pain are subjective it's different for each person. I'd recommend doing some anal training beforehand if you've never done anal before.

Have you read all the anal threads here?

1. Yes, the precum is not viscose enough to protect your ass and more importantly the dog.
You also seem to have very little experience with dog penises in general. You should at least jerk the dog off to see what you can expect.
2. Unless you moan, there will be no unusual noise.
3. You should use at least a little bigger knotted toy before you try a real dog. A dog has a bone in the penis which is going to poke you. A dog will pull on the knot which might tear you ass open if you are not careful.

Before you go for something like this which is dangerous for both the dog and you, you should know your dog very well and you have to know his behavior and what you can expect.

you don't really need a lube (of course you can use it to feel safer or whatever), that's the amazing thing about dogs. they can just go whenever without much prep from your side besides pulling your pants down.
the other points are more or less "how is it for you" things. penetration and the following movements themselves don't make much noise so it'll be about how loud sounds will you make. and the pain more or less depends on the experience of the individual boy in question. inexperienced one will most likely miss the mark a few times and let me tell you, getting hit with the penis bone right next to my anus with full force still is the worst pain i ever felt (followed very closely by being hit by the same bone right on the balls). it's the kind of pain were you're blacking out from it. i'd grade it "rather be kicked in the balls with a football shoe" level of pain.

Back