First time Wife x Cane Corso

Hello! Our stud is nearly 18 months of age and we are getting ready to attempt our first time (ever) with him. Any advice or tips for some newbies for our first time? Any breed specific advice or experiences with cane corsos that could help us? Thanks in advance!

is he showing any signs of interest? 18 months seem still kinda young for a cane corso, larger dogs tend to mature slower.
the general rule of the thumb within dog breeders is along the lines of "if he consistently lifts his leg to pee, he's probably fully mature"

anyway, check the how to section if you wanna make sure you're doing everything right.
you won't get much else besides "i want that too!" or "make a vid!" around here...

do make sure it's his choice when you get around to try.

is he showing any signs of interest? 18 months seem still kinda young for a cane corso, larger dogs tend to mature slower.
the general rule of the thumb within dog breeders is along the lines of "if he consistently lifts his leg to pee, he's probably fully mature"

anyway, check the how to section if you wanna make sure you're doing everything right.
you won't get much else besides "i want that too!" or "make a vid!" around here...

do make sure it's his choice when you get around to try.
Yeah i read the how to. He seems to be expressing interest and lifting his leg to pee consistantly. Like i said we are still a little out from trying anything. Mainly was asking arvife for the wifes first time or anything breed specific 😁.

Big boy
Just keep in mind that if he’s never done anything sexual before he might be a bit confused at first, but he should get the hang of it quickly
Also, all the basic stuff: dogs only go fast and hard, the knot can hurt, yada yada yada

Big boy
Just keep in mind that if he’s never done anything sexual before he might be a bit confused at first, but he should get the hang of it quickly
Also, all the basic stuff: dogs only go fast and hard, the knot can hurt, yada yada yada
Thank you! My wifes toys are larger than him most likely. Plus we've been practicing for this for a while now

Back