First Time this Weekend! Any tips?

Ok, so i know i haven't really posted alot on this site, but i wanted to share this and get input. After awhile of searching i finally found a woman whos into Zoo like me (I'm a straight male, bi for dogs), and we've been talking for awhile now, and she's coming over on Saturday with her two dogs, a 4 year old male Great Dane, and a 3 year old female German Shepherd, to share them with me. (ahh im so excited)
I had a few questions regarding this interaction before it takes place:
1. How big can a Great Dane get when knotted? ( I plan on recieving him anally)
2. What's the best position to be in for getting mounted by a dog.
3. Can i have sex with the female dog while shes on her back.
4. How do i give a blowjob to the male? (Like i said im a straight male for humans but bi for dogs, so ive never done this)
5. How many times can a dog go before they get tired of sex?
That's all the questions i had. I hope you all can answer them and any other tips and tricks would be helpful! Thanks!

Ok, so i know i haven't really posted alot on this site, but i wanted to share this and get input. After awhile of searching i finally found a woman whos into Zoo like me (I'm a straight male, bi for dogs), and we've been talking for awhile now, and she's coming over on Saturday with her two dogs, a 4 year old male Great Dane, and a 3 year old female German Shepherd, to share them with me. (ahh im so excited)
I had a few questions regarding this interaction before it takes place:
1. How big can a Great Dane get when knotted? ( I plan on recieving him anally)
2. What's the best position to be in for getting mounted by a dog.
3. Can i have sex with the female dog while shes on her back.
4. How do i give a blowjob to the male? (Like i said im a straight male for humans but bi for dogs, so ive never done this)
5. How many times can a dog go before they get tired of sex?
That's all the questions i had. I hope you all can answer them and any other tips and tricks would be helpful! Thanks!

Now do not be lazy and read the articles. :D These things can not be explained quickly and there is no point in endlessly rewriting what has been written well already once.

You start jerking him by grabbing behind the knot with the sheath resting in your palm, if he is ok with that. When the knot begins to grow, slip the sheath over it, once it is too big the sheath would not go past it and forcing it would hurt the dog. Keep slight forward pulsating pressure on the knot. Dog penis is not jerked like a human one. Do not touch the shaft. You should keep the penis wet, but only use water based lube or saliva.
At some point the dog might want to turn over 180, let him do it. The penis will now be pointing behind the dog. You can start sucking the tip. Again dog penis is not a human penis, you should not suck it like a human one. Just the tip. You can actually see which parts are sensitive from the coloration.
If you are doing it right, you will feel the knot pulsing and there will be some tasty fluid. :p
Once you feel the penis getting colder or softer it is a signal for you that it is ending and the dog will probably give you some signal to let go of the penis.

Once in a few hours. Then they might appear excited, but in fact would loose erection quickly.

I hope everything goes well for you, but honestly these questions would be best answered and maybe demonstrated by the owner since it is her dogs and she knows what they like and how to do it with them.

Keep slight forward pulsating pressure on the knot. Dog penis is not jerked like a human one. Do not touch the shaft. You should keep the penis wet, but only use water based lube or saliva...

BEHIND THE KNOT OR DIRECTLY ON THE KNOT???? Always watched people holding just behind, like a dildo...Can I touch the knot but not the shaft then? Thanks

BEHIND THE KNOT OR DIRECTLY ON THE KNOT???? Always watched people holding just behind, like a dildo...Can I touch the knot but not the shaft then? Thanks
In my experience, rubbing or holding the knot like a ball may be unpleasant for the dog. So you should stick to the back side. But you can smell and lick the knot because that is very soft. Also the dog will most likely pull on the knot as it is natural for him. Pressure on the back side of the knot stimulates orgasm so you will have no other choice than to hold the back side of the knot. :D
Just observe the dog and see what he likes or dislikes.

Does only pressure stimulate orgasm, or maybe should licking the tip of his cock and both movements/acts combined? Thanks for your guidelines, the most important thing is our male lovers to enjoy and we be able to make them happy, never hurting

Of course you can combine it. It is not actually that complicated. You might do it wrong the first time, but the next time it will be fine.

Back