First Time Help

GayAssPlay

Tourist
I'm an 18 yr old gay twink and I have a 2 yr old English Mastiff that I got for my 16th birthday. I'm a virgin. I've never fucked or been fucked. I'm obsessed with Hugo, though. He kisses me all over, we snuggle, he licks my cock until I cum and then cleans me up and is just like my boyfriend. I really want him to take my virginity up my ass. I'm just not sure how to do it. I'm about 120 lbs and he is 232 lbs. Any advice is appreciated.

I can not speak from experience (sure someone will be along who does) but I’d suggest buying a dildo from Bad Dragon or the like to train your ass. You need to be prepared for it. So practice and train and don’t rush into anything.

I'm an 18 yr old gay twink and I have a 2 yr old English Mastiff that I got for my 16th birthday. I'm a virgin. I've never fucked or been fucked. I'm obsessed with Hugo, though. He kisses me all over, we snuggle, he licks my cock until I cum and then cleans me up and is just like my boyfriend. I really want him to take my virginity up my ass. I'm just not sure how to do it. I'm about 120 lbs and he is 232 lbs. Any advice is appreciated.
I think the how to threads might be useful for you.

I can not speak from experience (sure someone will be along who does) but I’d suggest buying a dildo from Bad Dragon or the like to train your ass. You need to be prepared for it. So practice and train and don’t rush into anything.

Okay, awesome. How big of toy? I really want to get knotted.

Okay, awesome. How big of toy? I really want to get knotted.
Again, I don’t think I’m best person to advise as I’m a straight guy who isn’t interested in anal with a dog.
However, I’d say play with your Mastiff and get an idea of his size. This also helps you bond with him. Give him a nice wank and see him at full size. Then look online for something similar. If he is big, spend the money on smaller dildos first to work your way up to him.

A mastiff is a very large breed. Your asshole will need a lot of prep before you could safely take his knot. I would suggest starting with a buttplug set, then move on to larger and larger toys. There is also a wealth of information on this site on "how to".

S
Slowly mate trust me lol his cock will be huge

Back