First sexual encounter with dog

Helikesit

Lurker
I've never had until this morning any sexual encounter with an animal. I've always been curious about it but never got beyond fantasy.
This morning I was so horny and my clit vibrator stopped working and my fingers weren't doing the job.
I noticed my dog likes to be around when my bf and I have sex, even jump on the bed with us if he's in the room.Today he was licking the cum from my fingers and i decided to open my legs and let him sniff and get him to lick my pussy but he wouldn't lick it, just my fingers. I got disappointed and decided to hop in the shower to go to work.
Well, after the shower he was still laying on the bed and I was still horny so I decided to try while standing up and fingering myself while letting my pussy juices drip on top of him. I guess after that he got the message and started to lick my pussy paying attention to licking all of the cum coming out of me.
It felt really good and he made me cum.
I want to do it again but what are the chances of me getting an infection from his mouth? What about parasites?

Dogs have very clean bodies in general due to the bacteria in their mouth and their grooming routines. Ive been training dogs for years and the only way ive ever heard anything bad happening is if the dog either A) had just eaten right before and still had some food particulates in their mouth or B) had sex with someone who had something and then immediately had sex with someone else. Currently, to the best of my knowledge, there are no cross species infections or diseases someone can get. The worst youd get normally is possibly some minor irritation due to having a mild allergy to dogs.

You shouldn't have any infection as you must to check before doing anything that the dog wasn't placing his snout at garbage. This plus the dog having all its shots and being dewormed, then you can even have the whole intercourse if you want to. Anything, you have me or the whole community at your service.

I've never had until this morning any sexual encounter with an animal. I've always been curious about it but never got beyond fantasy.
This morning I was so horny and my clit vibrator stopped working and my fingers weren't doing the job.
I noticed my dog likes to be around when my bf and I have sex, even jump on the bed with us if he's in the room.Today he was licking the cum from my fingers and i decided to open my legs and let him sniff and get him to lick my pussy but he wouldn't lick it, just my fingers. I got disappointed and decided to hop in the shower to go to work.
Well, after the shower he was still laying on the bed and I was still horny so I decided to try while standing up and fingering myself while letting my pussy juices drip on top of him. I guess after that he got the message and started to lick my pussy paying attention to licking all of the cum coming out of me.
It felt really good and he made me cum.
I want to do it again but what are the chances of me getting an infection from his mouth? What about parasites?
First of all thank you for sharing this experience with us. So glad that you gave him a second chance and hopefully from here on more opportunities. They love our cum and just like us want it again and again. I take care of my dogs and sure you do as well so highly doubtful that you have anything to worry about . Been active for 24 years so if you have questions feel free to pm me . I would be glad to help answer any questions you might have. Enjoy ...ttys

Back