First? Female cat thread.

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Odd there's nothing on female cats but... I would say I got sufficient enough experience with them to understand this from a observer standpoint. In reading this I hope I deepen any understanding with our fur friends opportunities in life can be possible when done safely and their health in mind.

(so far 2 in "clinically understanding" how exactly their mind works in terms of sexual based feedback WITHOUT the hard penetration everyone always seems to focus on. Which means the typical sex humans want/do.).

Ok on my main cat she's basically "easy" in terms of handing... Very loving actually. She actually doesn't mind being carried... She rubs on me and when I show my normal affection she responds with a meow if she literally has any form of "hey im here" voice when im my presence.

So first of all... vaginal intercourse in and of itself isn't possible but podding (not true penetration just poking) at a cat's vaginal area. discretion varies between each animal involved... So usually this part is the last step in ANY intimacy since what mainly matters is for each special individual understand... Your their blanket if they need it.

Now I know for some reason people insist on anal with a animal. Usually this defers with tolerance levels but... It's not recommended due to again ITS mainly tolerated with a edge of uncertainty of them being "built different" (as in enjoying it). There's more opportunity of injury due to it being unnatural since -insert birth animal here- don't originate there... It's strong but it's mainly exit only folks 😂.

Vaginal interaction is more recommended due to it being able to birth 2 or 3 times it's size (I forgot which). So logically it's more durable to which people underestimate (assuming you love your animal partner's health you would want to be as gentle in the process to make sure their health comes first). But that isn't the end all what matters is the comfort of the creature involved ... Aka feedback. It's probably also the hip bones you gotta watch out for especially when inexperienced themselves ( as in no reproduction yet) that's probably the main real limiter due to this.

Feedback could include from cats is that "meowrrrr" or simply purring. The body reflex is usually stretching out with toe claw and all. Usually the sensitive areas in the cats are thighs, shoulder blades, forearms down to paws, soft napal area (aka scruff), under chin and finally their face (I usually come up with this conclusion on the face since they gently rub their fangs on you jusssst right when in heat).

Things to probably understand if they don't want interaction: tense muscles. Pupil dilations (basically says "I'm on a timer I'm gonna do a action soon"), basically minimizing themselves lol. Usually listen well to maintain your bond with them they understand the urge to communicate but even you gotta know they have boundaries too. Oh in terms of communication vs dis-communication Claws/bites are ALWAYS last resort to anything... So if your in this area... You should really reevaluate your placement in their life. (Just like how dogs express no means no...nip to bite depending severity). If there's anything wrong you ask them straight up

In heat I can say they prefer that mating stance over being In a mutually comfortable stance for both. And as well as hyper sensitive intensifying the meows to where your like "wtf what do I do?" When they give you the breed me tease while moving on contact lol. So in this respect... If you can interact "safely" then more power to you but me... Well I'm uncertain yet how to equally approach a heat cycle cat while not breaking my back in the process. (Usually I carry her outta heat then I simply snuggle and do what comes up related to her comforts)

What you CAN deal with a dog like a hammer is when you gotta deal with a cat like a surgeon. They require finesse to understand and handle.

(I hope this information is helpful in any feline relationships). Take all pieces of information with a grain of salt as every relationship is different.

(This is mainly educational and if anyone wants to comment about my findings good... Or anyone with a badge can lock it on their discretion. But personally I love feedback based on my knowledge so far.)

Last edited:
i think such a topic shouldnt be there only could temp other to try more than what u texted - or gives more dry lumber to anti-zoo people

better say that doing stuff with animals not big enough to handle human without getting hurt not allowed/not supported here

i think such a topic shouldnt be there only could temp other to try more than what u texted - or gives more dry lumber to anti-zoo people
True but I only want positive relationships with different species at the end of the day...

Not everything is sex. But could be if they want. What matters is their comforts.

(Plus given my reputation overall I dislike discomfort in any degree)

i knew ur thoughts are noble but many here only read: cats - getting weird fantasys or do weird stuff - they dont read/care about the other stuff

i knew ur thoughts are noble but many here only read: cats - getting weird fantasys or do weird stuff - they dont read/care about the other stuff
True... It's the negative types that usually bring down the whole house.

I just don't want negative association to hinder progress of probable loving relationships in a different species. No matter how "off meta" it is. After all every place seems a little positivity in the negative world we live in.

And YES... Despite being a feline... She would be considered on a close connection level of how I felt with my past mate.... So feeling like this individual is a match in terms of ease. This is a great introduction opportunity of knowing another species.

She doesn't respond to calls and stuff since I cringe these days on saying names... She's more like a "hey im comfortable with you here" thing... I mean all I say is "whatcha doin cat" in a playful tone if I wanted to hear cat noises. Lel

its like the same with other smaller animals - if there are topics over them here other think its ok to step further sadly

but u could do a how to with BIG CATS i would love to read that :D

its like the same with other smaller animals - if there are topics over them here other think its ok to step further sadly

but u could do a how to with BIG CATS i would love to read that :D
Oh believe me... I would love access with larger types but you can't be choosy on what you want... Sadly...

Btw the people who take a step further are the abusers the public should be aware of instead of lumping a whole orientation on a party on that category (aka path of least resistance/thought process).

By the way push reply if your talking to me directly lol

Back