Finish the sentences to form a story!

Kevin666

Lurker
Alright, this one's a little fun idea that came through my mind. Type out a sentence, but make sure form it in a way that it can be continued from. Then, let the person posting after you continue the sentence. Keep continuing the sentences to form a comprehensive story. Come on, it'll be quite fun.

that it only looks like a deer, but then, horror and primal fear came over me as I realized that this was…

... then suddenly the moose shuddered, convulsed, fell to the ground and died, for the ink was poisonous. I realized the terrible truth, that...

Shared it amongst the folk present and our moods all suddenly lit up. That unfortunately led to...

....Whoopi 2¾ years later in an extremely vivid dream. She made it very clear to me during this dream that if I wore tight white jeans and intentionally soiled myself in public it would lead to me meeting a woman named Julia who would end up being the love of my life. So, I obviously.....

....Whoopi 2¾ years later in an extremely vivid dream. She made it very clear to me during this dream that if I wore tight white jeans and intentionally soiled myself in public it would lead to me meeting a woman named Julia who would end up being the love of my life. So, I obviously.....
Found the nearest clothing store and bought some exceptionally tight white jeans from the kiddies section and put them on in a rush, went straight to the middle of the shopping centre and called for everyone's attention while I vigorously emptied the contents of my bowels into my lovely white pants. Two weeks later and I am still waiting for this Julia. Needless to say...

Found the nearest clothing store and bought some exceptionally tight white jeans from the kiddies section and put them on in a rush, went straight to the middle of the shopping centre and called for everyone's attention while I vigorously emptied the contents of my bowels into my lovely white pants. Two weeks later and I am still waiting for this Julia. Needless to say...
....as we all know patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. So instead of cathartically unloading in public for a 2nd time, I decided to see a hypnotist to dig around into my subconscious memories in order to find out if there was something additional Whoopi had told me that I had forgotten. To my great surprise, while I was in a deep trance the hypnotist told me.....

....as we all know patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. So instead of cathartically unloading in public for a 2nd time, I decided to see a hypnotist to dig around into my subconscious memories in order to find out if there was something additional Whoopi had told me that I had forgotten. To my great surprise, while I was in a deep trance the hypnotist told me.....
That chuck norris was standing right behind me and he informed me that I hadn't actually soiled myself of my own free will but rather that he had scared the shit out of me with a dirty look from across the room! Chuck then told me that this prophesied Julia did in fact exist and he was the final thing standing in my path to her. 12 rounds with Chuck Norris was the verdict. I hope he likes doggy style! Well, I ended up...

....driving straight to my local karate shop to pick up a pair of stainless steel nunchucks with retractable blades on each end. The sensei sales associate asked me what the heck I was up to. I told him for me to find my mysterious Julia, I have 12 very difficult intense rounds with Chuck Norris ahead of me. He looked at me as if I just told him I was going to willingly allow a crocodile to eat my body while I watched and said I was going to need a lot more than nunchucks if I wanted to give Chuck a proper retort. From his personal safe from under the counter he pulled out a massive.....

....driving straight to my local karate shop to pick up a pair of stainless steel nunchucks with retractable blades on each end. The sensei sales associate asked me what the heck I was up to. I told him for me to find my mysterious Julia, I have 12 very difficult intense rounds with Chuck Norris ahead of me. He looked at me as if I just told him I was going to willingly allow a crocodile to eat my body while I watched and said I was going to need a lot more than nunchucks if I wanted to give Chuck a proper retort. From his personal safe from under the counter he pulled out a massive.....
double sided dildo and told me this is what I would need if I wanted to stand even the slightest chance against Chuck. The theory being that Chuck is so manly and straight as an arrow that even the sight of sensei's dildo would make him weak at the knees and keel over with convulsions. It was time...

double sided dildo and told me this is what I would need if I wanted to stand even the slightest chance against Chuck. The theory being that Chuck is so manly and straight as an arrow that even the sight of sensei's dildo would make him weak at the knees and keel over with convulsions. It was time...
...to wipe out Chuck Norris once and forever. I put on my camouflage clothes, armed myself to the teeth, strapped the double-sided dildo through my belt, and stood in front of the mirror full of anger and determination. And then my knees went soft and the blood froze in my veins. I had no reflection in the mirror! A creepy laugh echoed through the room, and I...

...to wipe out Chuck Norris once and forever. I put on my camouflage clothes, armed myself to the teeth, strapped the double-sided dildo through my belt, and stood in front of the mirror full of anger and determination. And then my knees went soft and the blood froze in my veins. I had no reflection in the mirror! A creepy laugh echoed through the room, and I...
Realised that of course I had no reflection because I was wearing camo! Duh! Unfortunately I also realised that this wouldn't work against Chuck because everyone knows he was born with infra-red motion-detecting vision in his eye sockets. Drat! Double drat! I guess the dildo was my only hope of turning Chuck Norris into Cuck Norris! Alas...

Realised that of course I had no reflection because I was wearing camo! Duh! Unfortunately I also realised that this wouldn't work against Chuck because everyone knows he was born with infra-red motion-detecting vision in his eye sockets. Drat! Double drat! I guess the dildo was my only hope of turning Chuck Norris into Cuck Norris! Alas...
....Chuck at this point was livid because he thought I was trying to stall Round 1 from even beginning. I somehow was able to talk him down and agree to a 48 hour truce. He then demanded I drive with him to his dojo to pick up a laser blaster and some photon torpedoes for those were the only known weapons to counteract a massive pink and purple polka dotted double sided dildo. We arrive but instead of getting a glimpse of his arsenal, he pulls out a cowbell, hands me an acoustic guitar, and out walks Slash from Guns N' Roses with bongo drums. The three of us passionately start to play the song....

Last edited:
The three of us passionately start to play the song....
... "Fear of the dark".
And then suddenly the lights went out and the dojo went dark. We stopped playing the song and all that could be heard was unnerving children laughing. In the dusk we saw 2 translucent figures of little girls dressed in white pajamas approaching us without moving their feet. Thin trickles of cold sweat ran down my temples as I helplessly stepped back and my back pressed against the...

.. "Fear of the dark".
And then suddenly the lights went out and the dojo went dark. We stopped playing the song and all that could be heard was unnerving children laughing. In the dusk we saw 2 translucent figures of little girls dressed in white pajamas approaching us without moving their feet. Thin trickles of cold sweat ran down my temples as I helplessly stepped back and my back pressed against the...
...cold wet slimy brick wall that I didn't see while the lights were on. Up until this moment, the closest thing I've ever experienced to the two translucent figures of little girls approaching me was being attacked by a smack of jellyfish while I was deep sea diving searching for one of the 92 nuclear warheads lost at sea. Where is all of this coming from I kept thinking to myself while my heart was pounding. Did Chuck or Slash slip something into my Slippery Nipple that he strongly urged me to guzzle while I was admiring their cowbell and bongo drumming skills? While all of this was happening I started to greatly fear that Julia was...

While all of this was happening I started to greatly fear that Julia was...
... not an ordinary woman, but something terrible, an old, cosmic evil that has waited millions of years for its time. I screamed in panic, for the two translucent figures of little girls were no more than 2 feet from me, staring at me, smiling sinisterly.
-Give me a candy- said one of the little girls, and held out her transparent hand to me, and I felt a creeping cold in my heart.
And then Chuck Norris...

Back