Finally fucked

mad1247

Tourist
So as some of you know we took in a staff cross last year that turned out to have hip dysplasia.

He loves to get naughty but cannot mount as he cannot put weight on his back legs.

My girl dildogs with him while bent over but I had no hope of him entering my ass.

It finally happened last night though.
The turn on for me is my girl watching.

By myself I have no interest in playing with him sexually although I sometimes let him lick my cock if he attempts to

The turn on is being watched. It feels degrading and makes me hard.

When he fucks my girl I love watching her being dirty and more so love watching him being pleasured.

The experience was good to say the least.
We had just got done fucking my ass with a dildo. He was unusually licky, eating her pussy eagerly which he has never done before. Over time he is becoming more sexual and explorative.

We got him hard and both sucked his cock, which my girl loves to do and I do occasionally just to watch her watch me.

I then felt the urge to try and take his cock.
Bending over I backed into it, grabbing behind his knot.

The tip of his cock was soft and wouldn't pass my loose asshole.
Slightly frustrated at this point I used two fingers from each hand to pry open my ass.

My girl guides it and I manoeuvred the tip into my open hole them boom his cock slid into my ass down to the knot.

I found myself trying to force the knot into my ass but couldn't get it in.
I could feel the cum shooting inside me as I felt adrenaline flow through my body.

My girl got under me and sucked my flaccid cock. I rarely get hard with something in my ass.

The thought of getting fucked by a dog while someone watches and the reality weren't far off.
I feel like a filthy piece of shit and I'll carry this cum in my ass until I get home from work.

Back