Female mastiff

Hey all. I have a family female mastiff I have had a few experience with. She allowed me to touch her vagina and I slowly inserted the tip of my penis into her and she seemed to enjoy it. I didn’t push it to much and withdrew after a few mins. I’d love to have some more sexual experiences with her but when she has seen me wanking she start barking so I stop. Do I just need to take things slowly with her? I’m respecting her boundaries and don’t want to over step the line. Any advice is welcome

A family dog is in many cases your dog as well. The dog just lives with you and your family in the same house.
We class her as our dog. We’ve had her about a year and a half. My sister still comes and see’s her regularly so it will always be her dog but we love her very much and was just looking for advice on how to slowly start getting closer with her. I’ve read some very informative post on here and will head the advice and see how things go

Have you seen this?

Have you seen this?
Thanks pes I read this earlier. Was very informative. Wish I’d read this before I posted this thread lol

Back