Fellow bi zoos

100% gay for male dogs, absolutely love everything about them. Was get mounted by them years before I ever did anything with a human. With humans I have only been with females. I would like to be with a male at least once someday to see what it’s like.

I'm bi for humans, I have sex with women on regular basis though from time to time I'm craving for a decent dick deep inside my ass. For animals I'm a virgin yet, but I've always fantasized about being mounted by a dog or a horse

With humans heavily into women and femboys over normal men, something like 80% to 20%.

For animals heavily more into male dogs and a bit stallions. For female animals slight interest/curiosity in mares, even less in female dogs.

Bi for human gay for k9 looking to experience more of both together if there are any owners willing to let me join in, I’m in Wynnum area and ready and willing!!

for humans i'd say i'm pan as gender doesn't really matter to me, just the person. i'm the same for animals but would prefer male animals if i had a lot of oppertunities, because they can actually fuck me (i'm FTM) and fulfil my massive oral fixation a bit easier.

Back