Favorite place you got knotted

I have not yet been mounted niether but I hope it will happen one day

On the other hand, the consequences of a ruined life if I get caught in public do not interest me at all

So it's going to be in the house

About 5 years ago like minded zoo friend of mine was out of town for work and asked if I could stop by and check on his male Doberman sense he was going to be gone an extra day. I swung by rhe house and picked him up, figure I'd take him to a nice wilderness park not far away and go for a hike and let him run in the river. While on our hike clouds rolled in and started raining. We could hear thunder in the distance and the occasional lightning flash in the distance. We quickly turned around and started rushing to the car. By the time we got back to the car we were the last ones in the parking lot. I had the back seats all folded down and hopped in the back with the beach towel I brought and started drying ourselves off. He started nibbling my ear which was his que for some fun. So we did right in the back seat during a thunder storm, fogging up the windows. Probably my favorite knotting session.

I have been mounted in the kitchen and bedroom by my wonderfull dog I must admit both places are enjoyable

I already love outdoor stuff, and I have never tried a knot other than a bad dragon. I would looooove to try, and being outdoors would be unbelievable.

I think mine would be up in SF at the beach in one of the old gun torrents. I was cruising this guy walking is dog. an I could tell the guy was interested. wearing shorts with a semi hard cock. His Rottweiler was all hyper and running in circles. I followed up one of the trails which ended at one of the gun torents. we went below it, his Rottweiler was off sniffing something as I was soon doing myself. I'm on all fours sucking him and jo when the pup comes over and starts licking my ass. I just let him see how far he'll go. The guy places his hand on my head holding it. not forceful. next thing his pup is deep up in me. and I swear the guys cock in my mouth got harder and bigger. There was no knowing but there was a full load up in me. The guy pulled out of my ass right before coming and slide up in me and deposited his load with his pups.
I could not believe how horny and hard I was during that encounter.
Fucking amazing!

Back