Favorite Movie soundtracks.

What are some of your favorite movie soundtracks?, Some of mine are the songs in both Mary Poppins movies, Titanic, and Christine, which Christine features one song that's played at a moment that makes it funny, Darnell gets crushed by the seat adjuster, while this plays.20200320_232553.jpg

I really like the soundtracks to Ghostbusters (both movies but 1 was better), Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (just the first one, Bogus Journey sucked), Michael Keaton's Batman that was done entirely by Prince, Breakfast Club, and I think the instrumentals in both Titanic and Speed nailed what those movies were going for better than any other movie.

Oh yeah, and the songs from the Final Destination movies, mainly the ones that are a signal of a upcoming death, (ie:There is Someone Walking Behind You, Dust in the Wind, Highway to Hell, Rocky Mountain High, etc

Soundtracks? There are only three. The Original "Westside Story" by Leonard Bernstein, The Original "Magnificent Seven", by Elmer Bernstein( not related), and "Eddie and the Cruisers", by various artists, including John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band.

Everything else goes pale by comparison

Back