Favorite breeds and toungues

dirtydog212

Tourist
Has anyone noticed that certain breeds have better tongues for licking? If so, which breeds were your favorite? What was the story behind it?

My favorite experience was with a Frenchie female pup. She loooooved licking my cock and drinking my cum afterwards. She was so addicted that she wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom. Anytime I took my pants off, she would go crazy.

I remember for the week we played together, I must have came 8 times a day. She was so good, knew all the right spots to lick, perfect pressure. My favorite was squatting down and having her lick my cock while it was swinging around with momentum. She was truly a special girl! I'll never forget the intensity of my orgasms with her. She had the smoothest and warmest tongue. <3z

I wonder if dog size has something to do with the smoothness of the tongue? Makes sense logically as the tongue itself is smaller so the microscopic needles of the tongue are smaller too?

Thoughts / opinions? Share your stories Zoofam!

I have similar interests and size/breed definitely plays a part! I prefer larger dogs due to more slobber, it’s more wet, and also they lick with more force which I like. Comparatively, I’ve only been licked by a chocolate lab and then a pit-mix that’s about 60 pounds, and although I enjoyed both a lot, I gotta say the chocolate lab was best. Have not been licked down there by one, but was licked on my face and kissed by a Rottweiler and that was…amazing. I’m sure it would be great down below. But yes, I think size and breed does have an effect on their tongues and licking ability

Reactions: Liz
Back