Fantasy kink

Be into humans. Because my ideal partner is likely to be a canine

I would want a human partner, that had a cum fetish. I feel like that’s the most versatile thing to be into. Dogs and horses spew huge loads, so I could probably get her to want to try that. Then 3somes, orgys, and gangbangs would all have large amounts of cum. So again. She should be interested in trying those out as well lol

Oral kink.
I have a huge thing about giving oral. It feels intimate and done exclusively for someone you care about enough not to be receiving in the moment. I love giving head to my girl at random times and I also love receiving. It’s just so fun to see someone squirm around and then orgasm.
My first serious relationship would sleep between my legs and suck dick as soon as she got up and when she wanted to go to sleep. It wasn’t always what finished me off but it was nice to have someone love your body enough to suck your dick while she watched a movie or wanted to wake you up. And I do the same for her.
I haven’t had another relationship yet with the same loving sexual energy as her. Too bad she didn’t put the same effort into the relationship part. Sex can only take you so far.

My primary partner is already pretty into it, but I've got a real strong kink for smell. I'd love to really lean deep into exploring the depraved, dirty side of that. Probably not quite all the way to "gross," but the intensity of it turns me on a lot. The thought of her smelling like dog is really erotic and exciting.

A female partner who loves to wear a strapon pleasing every mare until orgasm while I watch her
Then she gets a turn to watch me
Even enjoy licking off the cum

That’s hard to say, my current partner is aware of pretty well all my interests. I guess I would love if he was more into cnc, and had a higher sex drive than he currently does, to match mine better. Get surprise sex, even when I’m sleeping, that’d be heaven. He knows about my kinks but… yeah he doesn’t really take advantage of it, so to speak lol

Back