Fair Trade?

edomsd

Tourist
I had a gf once who found out I'm into bestiality. She wasn't at all. But after a year she approached me and said she would fulfill my fantasy of seeing her with our dog if I let her have a gangbang. Her fantasy.

I don't think that's even close to a fair trade as the dog is still within our family, the gangbang is bringing outsiders in. I said no. Big fights after because she took it as she'd be willing to do whatever for me, even fucking a dog and I was being selfish.

Is it a fair trade? Or was I right for not wanting outsiders?

Is it a fair trade? Or was I right for not wanting outsiders?
It is fair.
You want your fetish, she wants her fetish.
You think you are entitled to have it and once you are put into her position, suddenly it becomes a problem. :D

It is fascinating. We have a whole thread here on how to train your wife to fuck a dog for you.
But the moment the roles switch, the male participants in this less than stellar idea of making zoos out of non-zoos have a problem with it.

Absolutely ideal example of:
Lets say that your wife was really into watching guys suck old man's dicks (or substitute that with something you do not want to do if you like this) and would really like to share this interest with you. Would go to a forum and ask for advice how to get my husband to do this for me, I really want to see it. How do I plant the seed and gradually make him interested in the scent of an old penis and drinking the cum of elderly men?
How would you feel about that?

So you'd be totally fine if it was your brothers and cousins and her brothers and cousins gangbanging her instead? o_O

I'd say it is unfair to want your fantasy fulfilled and not hers. It is unlikely she'd leave you to engage in a poly relationship with every member of said gangbang. So, you shouldn't worry. Heck, got friends you'd be willing to have in that situation? Did she say no to you being a part of it?

It was a fair trade, just negotiate about things like having say in who she wants for the gangbang (for health, safety etc) and the number of guys.

She's asking nicely. There's no reason to get upset about it. If she was being unethical, she'd just get what she wanted behind your back.

Honestly…I would have took the trade. A gangbang isn’t that bad if she willing to fuck your dog. I’d say you struck gold. Atleast she asked!

Dude, it is a fair trade. She is willing to fullfil your fetish, let her fullfil her's. She didn't judge you, and, honestly, objectively, is way worse fucking one dog than 4-5 humans.

Honestly…I would have took the trade. A gangbang isn’t that bad if she willing to fuck your dog. I’d say you struck gold. Atleast she asked!
I guess to me the difference is me her and our dog at the time is our little family. With outsiders it's just that outsiders.

I'm not mad that's her fantasy, I loved she asked, I know her with our dog is extreme but bringing outsiders in is why. Not an orgy, she didn't want me with another woman. Maybe you're right, maybe at the time I wasn't being fair. Not much can compare to bestiality so not sure what other fantasy anyone can have that comes close

You're trying to compare apples to oranges.

You don't understand the why? It's not really for you to understand; It's her fantasy. Period.

Quid pro quo in a relationship is dangerous territory. You've opened a door that's gonna be hard to close.

How you move forward is critical to the health of your relationship. No doubt she is now feeling judged by you. She made herself vulnerable and you've rejected it. You put this fantasy in her grasp and jerked it away; this can lead to resentment. She will not suddenly stop fantasizing about being gangbanged nor will she forget your reaction.

Just my opinion. Take it or leave.

Sounds fair yes. If you don’t want her to have the gangbang (which is understandable) then she doesn’t have to fuck he dog either.

However, she might resent you if you really say no because that fantasy isn’t going to just go away. If you let her have it she’ll definitely love you for it.

Would not have hesitated. Both are kinks i am into! You're a fool to not follow through. Just make sure she is on birth control and all the men have had recent sti tests.

Back