Fair trade?

edomsd

Tourist
I had a girlfriend once who had a huge fetishe which was to peg a guy and wanted me to fulfill it. I said definitely not. She said she would do anything and I jokingly said how about if I was into bestiality thinking she would probably say no but she said yes. She literally said she would fuck a dog, before I got my current one, if I let her peg me.

I just couldn't do it. I am a Dom and although she wasn't a sub, just a regular woman, that is too submissive. It's too emasculating.

Is it not fair that she would do this for me but I wouldn't for her? Do any of you have a hard no you'd never do even though your partner would be willing to do this for you?

Dont want to derail the post by not answering you question but I think you missed a major opportunity there, would have loved a gf like that. I'm hetro but discovered the absolutely mind blowing pleasure that the prostate offers us men about 8 years ago. We are talking endless hours of non ejaculatory orgasms (yes men are also multi orgasmic) full body bliss, exctasy that just heightens over and over seemingly without limit. The first major step to unlock this potential is to drop the ego, forget all the societal BS and masculinity ideas you have been taught from birth and explore your body to its fullest, you'll be amazed at what you can discover. You might even find new adventures with your furry friends take things to the next level and create deeper intimacy and love with them. Anyway look up Aneros if you are curious.

Dont want to derail the post by not answering you question but I think you missed a major opportunity there, would have loved a gf like that. I'm hetro but discovered the absolutely mind blowing pleasure that the prostate offers us men about 8 years ago. We are talking endless hours of non ejaculatory orgasms (yes men are also multi orgasmic) full body bliss, exctasy that just heightens over and over seemingly without limit. The first major step to unlock this potential is to drop the ego, forget all the societal BS and masculinity ideas you have been taught from birth and explore your body to its fullest, you'll be amazed at what you can discover. You might even find new adventures with your furry friends take things to the next level and create deeper intimacy and love with them. Anyway look up Aneros if you are curious.
I've had and love a finger in my ass, but to be on all fours and a woman pound me is another level. I'm just not submissive and too alpha not to mention she would lose that vision of me being Dominant

I've had and love a finger in my ass, but to be on all fours and a woman pound me is another level. I'm just not submissive and too alpha not to mention she would lose that vision of me being Dominant
Pegging is a delicate art that requires lots of trust and delicacy from both parts: even when everyone involved is super motivated it can go wrong on so many levels…

I guess I could’ve been that GF as this has been one of my long term dreams, yet irl it’s not as easy and exciting, especially with someone who’s not used taking 🙄😔

I guess what am tying to say is yeah, if she was open to zoo that could’ve been a great occasion for you to have some fun, but in the end it’s your body and 🍑 and if you didn’t feel like it on the spot there’s not much you should regret

Heard internal sensations for men are insane though so maybe try to see whether, what and how you like it on your own so you feel more confident if a new occasion arises 🤗?

No, not really fair.

If she has to do sonething she is supposedly ok with, and in exchange you have to do something you hate, it is unfair in my book.
🤷

You are who you are. I definitely think your missing a golden opportunity that most guy will only be able to dream of but I kinda get it. I am shallow and find that a most of women don't do anything for me but if I found a decent looking women that had a open minded similar to mine I be willing. But I like anal and I'm not a dom.

I just couldn't do it. I am a Dom and although she wasn't a sub, just a regular woman, that is too submissive. It's too emasculating.
Oh come on, give me a break.
Are you really this fragile in your masculinity? Trying something once does not make you any less of a man.
This level of insecurity does not scream "Dominant man" in my book.

Any so-called Dom that has not been a sub at least once has no business being in a D/s relationship. You truly are missing out on deeper {pun intended} understanding and pleasure.

Myself, I'd look at it as a win/win. I'm mostly dominant, but I still love taking it up the ass from a hot woman. Still, if it's a hard limit, then that's just how it is.

I do belive that yes it would be a fair trade! I have had my ass fingered and eaten which is fucking amazing! I use plugs in my ass and have used a couple dildos! I would actually like to experience being pegged!

Back