FAAK store

cc_sam

Tourist
This is a thread to discuss toys from the FAAK official store. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrLnSfm

I have bought some toys from this store before and i like them a lot. They are relatively inexpensive and have recently come out with some new inflatable ones. Unfortunately the knott isn't the main inflatable part like on others but they still look interesting.

Anyone else tried ones from this store?

Attachments

• IMG_20230423_021942.jpg
    IMG_20230423_021942.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 183
Yes. And I will never buy there again. When it touched my other toys, and I checked after a week, my toys melted because of the FAAK toy. A waste of my money. It ruined many good toys.

I have one dildo from them. For the money, yeah, why not. It costed me like 20 USD, I have had it for almost 7 years now and it is still in good condition and I haven't had any problem with degradation of the material.

However, it is made very stiff, hard rubber. While I don't mind it for the shaft, it causes problem for me with the knot. I have some XL wolf variant as far as I remember, and the knot is so big and stiff that it is basically unusable unless you have a fisting kink. I actually never realised how much worth it is to save for expensive toy, untill I finally ordered one last year. Real silicone is just uncomparable with this.

Edit: Found it, surprisingly it's still being sold: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32820920948.html?spm

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. And I will never buy there again. When it touched my other toys, and I checked after a week, my toys melted because of the FAAK toy. A waste of my money. It ruined many good toys.
My bff had that happen with toys she’s bought from stores, it’s unfortunate but a learning lesson, everything she owns is put in a sex toy storage bag made for those purposes and mine are all wrapped in micro fiber when stored. Not always bad material just material coming into contact with each other will result in a chemical reaction.

I have one dildo from them. For the money, yeah, why not. It costed me like 20 USD, I have had it for almost 7 years now and it is still in good condition and I haven't had any problem with degradation of the material.

However, it is made very stiff, hard rubber. While I don't mind it for the shaft, it causes problem for me with the knot. I have some XL wolf variant as far as I remember, and the knot is so big and stiff that it is basically unusable unless you have a fisting kink. I actually never realised how much worth it is to save for expensive toy, untill I finally ordered one last year. Real latex is just uncomparable with this.

Edit: Found it, surprisingly it's still being sold: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32820920948.html?spm
A máš i nějaké jiné odkazy? Hledám nějakou klasiku jako od BD. :)

I have two of their products and can't complain. I mean yeah maybe the quality isn't the highest, but the price is really affordable. Good for trying out. Now knowing that I like those type of toys I can spend some more for better ones

Back