experienced zoo of 14 years

male, live in the usa, late 20s, straight, live with horses, sheep, dogs, sexually active with all of them.. also acted on some cows before hehe

ive lurked these types of sites for a long time and this week ive decided to go ahead and say something. always felt paranoid over posting over this stuff for reasons that should be obvious to anyone else in the usa, zoophiles being persecuted in the usa and all.. i guess im trying to possibly make some friends and have at least remote chance at meeting a human companion as well. sucks to say bringing this topic up in person with friends or strangers who may or may not try something stupid isnt something that ever worked out for me so far. its nice to know a place like this exists. anyways, im bad at this and its early in the morning and im feeling brave enough to post this so here goes!

Maybe try the personals. I think there is a thread on tips on how to meet others. The dos and donts.

Good luck. I grew up with a lot of animals too and always hid it from friends.

@forcehucker
i was very glad to find out zooville exists too, i found it soon after i started looking for an accepting place just when an antizoo law was passed in my state which kind of woke me up to reality

Back