Experienced Zoo Folk vs Non-experienced Zoo Folk

KnottedCapeTown

Lurker
BANNED USER
I’ve always wondered about this.

Obviously everyone is cautious on here and has good reason to be cautious. But as someone with zero experience, I always get the feeling that those part of the experienced zoo crowd (owners or those who have met owners) are kind of happy to shut the inexperienced ones out of all the fun.

What do you think the reasoning is? Now if it’s an owner, I TOTALLY get that it’s your animal and you don’t want to expose them to any random stranger. But what about in all the other cases when that isn’t the reason?

Surely everybody on here is taking a risk when chatting or meeting, whether you’d done stuff already or not. You’re not prone to more trouble because you’ve already engaged in stuff, as opposed to someone who wants to engage in stuff.

There has to be some feeling inside the whole experienced zoo crowd that they’ve been lucky enough to try zoo sex, they like the adulation it gets them and they don’t want others to have a similar identifier cause that makes them feel less special.

I’m sure this is coming off as incredibly rude, and I’m sorry if it does, but I’d genuinely like to know your thoughts on this?

Back