Excited boy

Allen2083

Tourist
So, I was spending time with my lady and showing her some love. To my surprise, she rolled over, sprawled out, looked at me, and huffed. So, I took that cue and explored the area. It went well, and I don't think there was any aggression or anything like that. At one point, I think it was a moment of surprise for her as she inspected and cleaned the area but then lay back down, allowing me to explore again. The area was squishy and a little wet, but I think it's a start. I can't do it for too long because I can't really hide when others are home, but I do have a question about the spot. It was a little puffy from being rubbed and kinda entered. Is the puffiness normal? I ask because she’s been spayed when she was a puppy i don’t want to cause her pain

Excitement in mammals cause the area to swell from the blood (erection) no matter the genitals so in my opinion it doesn't sound weird

do you know at what age she was spayed? I never heard of spayed dogs being excited before puberty!

Update: Sadly, I can't do anything about it. She was spayed a lot younger than I had thought. I was under the assumption that, as she grew up, regardless of the spay, she would still be interested. Oh well, maybe with my next dog, I can try something different

Back