Every had your mind blown by your partner?

rocky_dp

Citizen of Zooville
Has your animal partner even done something so mind blowingly sexy and just absolutely blew your mind during sex that just left you flabbergasted?

Iv been thinking about my girl alot lately and all the shit she has done over the years that very well may have ignighted a new fetish in me. Lol Since she is getting quite old these day she isn't up for much but that's not gonna stop the memories.

What has your partner done to blow your mind?

I'll start.
A while after I got my girl she started to show that she wanted sex from me and I was happy to oblige of course. Lol we started slowly with light touching and oral. So on one such instance I was eating her out and I found the sweet spot. I didn't even know this was a thing until just that moment. She was laying on her back with all fours in the air and started to buck like crazy. At first I thought she was trying to shake me off and tell me NO but once I saw her face and that tail wagging I knew it was the look of ecstacy and not distain so I went back for more. She began to arch her back and continued to buck like a mad lass but what she did next is what absolutely blew my fucking mind. She reached forward and put both her front paws on the back of my head as if to hold my face down in her pussy and not let me stop or come up for air.
When we were done I just rolled over next to her with a deep sigh and said..."holy fucking shit, let's do that again! "
This is something she has done quite a bit over the past 14 years and it still gets me like the first time.

When my girl got tied for the first time, it was a shocking experience for her.

But

Right after he slipped out, she came after me, tail cocked right, but wagging, shit eating grin, backing into me, hip checking.

Apparently my boy wasn't enough. When I took my pants off, she immediately stood, opened access (tail move) and waited. And she wanted the load deposited, not consumed.

I may feel extra attachments to these pups for a reason lol

But

Right after he slipped out, she came after me, tail cocked right, but wagging, shit eating grin, backing into me, hip checking.

Apparently my boy wasn't enough. When I took my pants off, she immediately stood, opened access (tail move) and waited. And she wanted the load deposited, not consumed.

Haha! She was ready to rock and knew you couldnt say no. Ill be honest with you i dunno that i could have kept my cool either.
I never got to see my girl and my old boy tie. They did it in secret when noone was watching. Lol sneaky little shits they are.

Haha! She was ready to rock and knew you couldnt say no. Ill be honest with you i dunno that i could have kept my cool either.
I never got to see my girl and my old boy tie. They did it in secret when noone was watching. Lol sneaky little shits they are.

Their kennel room is big but apparently not big enoughfor that, so their only option is when I'm home lol. Tho I may have to rethink kennel size soon....

Their kennel room is big but apparently not big enoughfor that, so their only option is when I'm home lol. Tho I may have to rethink kennel size soon....
You got a fancy kennel room. I'm kinda jealous. Mine just stay in my bedroom during the day while I'm away. It's never been an issue until recently with my girl. Urinary incontinence is a bitch and a half. Vet gave her some meds which help but still.

You got a fancy kennel room. I'm kinda jealous. Mine just stay in my bedroom during the day while I'm away. It's never been an issue until recently with my girl. Urinary incontinence is a bitch and a half. Vet gave her some meds which help but still.

Their main kennel is a 20sqft store room I converted. But now that I'm keeping a pup... That may be the "I'm in heat" kennel 🤣 while the boys take the big bedroom

I had a female pit that (wasnt mines) We shared such a strong bond. She couldn't take me fully until she got pregnant. Once she did she was loose enough! She would get on top and let me fuck her, cowgirl style. One night, around 3:00am I was horny as fuck and snuck her in my room. Ate her out and played with her teats. I guess she felt the same energy because once I got her on top of me and just put the tip in she went crazy and started thrusting herself on me. She pushed myself inside of her and vigorously humped me. After her thrashing I grabbed her and "FUCKED" her that was an intense creampie! My only regret was not cumming while she did that. Felt like that would have been such a bonding moment. At last, she got aggressive with my older dog and we had to give her up (wasnt my dog wasnt my call) I really miss her. Oh the nights we couldve had. I recently lost a lot of weight and would have loved to make videos for yall.

yes when he first penetrated me and it felt so amazing
I remember that feeling. That first time was just absolutely amazing. Had no idea what I was doing or what to expect, I just knew I wanted it. That first time feeling is like nothing else iv ever experienced.

exaactly.... like its been a year and still get shivers thinking about it... but now it so easy the feeling isnt the same

I remember that feeling. That first time was just absolutely amazing. Had no idea what I was doing or what to expect, I just knew I wanted it. That first time feeling is like nothing else iv ever experienced

I had a female pit that (wasnt mines) We shared such a strong bond. She couldn't take me fully until she got pregnant. Once she did she was loose enough! She would get on top and let me fuck her, cowgirl style. One night, around 3:00am I was horny as fuck and snuck her in my room. Ate her out and played with her teats. I guess she felt the same energy because once I got her on top of me and just put the tip in she went crazy and started thrusting herself on me. She pushed myself inside of her and vigorously humped me. After her thrashing I grabbed her and "FUCKED" her that was an intense creampie! My only regret was not cumming while she did that. Felt like that would have been such a bonding moment. At last, she got aggressive with my older dog and we had to give her up (wasnt my dog wasnt my call) I really miss her. Oh the nights we couldve had. I recently lost a lot of weight and would have loved to make videos for yall.
Thats so unfortunate. I couldn't even imagine what that's like. I don't agree with that kind of contact with an animal that isn't your especially if her owner didnt know which I assume they didn't.
Regardless I dated a women for a while that told me out of nowhere that I should get rid of my dogs because they were messy and gross. Yeah......her ass was instantly kicked to the curb.

exaactly.... like its been a year and still get shivers thinking about it... but now it so easy the feeling isnt the same
It's been......shit 18 years or so since my first time with my old boy and I think about it all the time. I miss him so much it hurts.

Thats so unfortunate. I couldn't even imagine what that's like. I don't agree with that kind of contact with an animal that isn't your especially if her owner didnt know which I assume they didn't.
Regardless I dated a women for a while that told me out of nowhere that I should get rid of my dogs because they were messy and gross. Yeah......her ass was instantly kicked to the curb.
She was adopted by my sister because the original owner didnt want her. She instantly became mines same story goes with my old lady. She was fine at first but after she gave birth. She became protective with the puppy not to me but the other two dogs. One being the dad of the pups. As for my dog she tends to be a bitch when it comes to the sofa... the pit said not today. The pit at the end of the day was more mines then thiers. She slept in my bed/ I fed her and even massaged her teats when they were engorged because they wouldnt.

God listening to these stories make me sad I don't have a dog...well, I do, but I can't make love with her as she is too shy to around our goats and they all fight over me. 🤷

But

thats amazing

When my boy is really really eager to have sex, he'll actually try to slide my panties off me if I don't take them off for him. I LOVE it when he does that. Sometimes I'll choose not to help him with it just to kinda tease him, just to watch him struggle with it and put so much effort into trying to take them off me with his paws and his teeth. It's sooo sexy, and just makes me feel like, "Ok, let's make puppies now" lol
WOW , HOT ! (y)

Back