Equine Penis Sheath?

Looking for a good equine penis sheath. Problem is I'm rather large and can't find anything that I can fit into, ideal would be someone that customizes them but I can't find this anywhere.

i'm also looking for an equine cock sheath, if anyone has recommendations. i'm looking to further satisfy my jenny. humans just can't cut it in the length department to satisfy an equine partner. i realize there's more to satisfaction for a girl than length, but i'd like to see if that would please her more than just clit and g-spot rubbing.

hm. i'm a little nervous about the dimesions. i'm worried it might be too girthy for my jenny. would be nice if i new someone who had one that i could try.

hm. i'm a little nervous about the dimesions. i'm worried it might be too girthy for my jenny. would be nice if i new someone who had one that i could try.
if it is an actual jenny, ie female donkey, you should be fine. donkey cocks are quite large. if it is a human woman named jenny then you are right to be cautious.

if it is an actual jenny, ie female donkey, you should be fine. donkey cocks are quite large. if it is a human woman named jenny then you are right to be cautious.

yeah, it's an actual jenny, and i have a gelded jack as well, and i see that he's large, but the dimensions still sound too girthy to me. length i know she can take.

i think youd be suprised as long as youre gentle and lubed. jennys take horses and mares take jacks. this is where a mule comes from.

Back