Egg white lube, teach doggy to lick

Egg white as a lube is safe for doggy and they love to lick it off. Teach a doggy to lick deep, or lick you as you are slamming it hard in a hole. Enjoy!

IMO: If you need to use "bait", you're a pathetic piece of shit.
Bait, yes. Unique signal, no. Personally, lube is a subject very important to me. There is a very good reason that mares produce it copiously.

I am very interested in the Aloe products mentioned in the articles. I use J-Lube in quantity but there has always been that nagging awareness that studies have found it to be toxic in the wrong circumstances.

These are ideas worthy of study.

Bait, yes. Unique signal, no. Personally, lube is a subject very important to me. There is a very good reason that mares produce it copiously.

I am very interested in the Aloe products mentioned in the articles. I use J-Lube in quantity but there has always been that nagging awareness that studies have found it to be toxic in the wrong circumstances.

These are ideas worthy of study.
Agreed on signal and lube.

Absolutely, totally, and with no apology whatsoever, of the opinion that anybody using *any* sort of food material to try to get an animal to do anything the human considers sexual is a worthless scumbag that needs to be beat into the ground like the worthless sack of shit they are, and the beatdown will increase the value of the rest of humanity.

Which doesn't even touch on the fact that I find the idea of an animal licking somebody's junk to be almost as sexually attractive as watching grass grow. Not so much "repulsive" as "Why the fuck would anybody even want to bother with such totally stupid shit?" If you're going to have sex with an animal, then ferfucksake have sex with it! Drop your pants, assume the position, and let him put his dick in you - Or drop your pants, whip out your dick, and put it in the animal, as appropriate to your gender/inclination. This half-assed bullshit of calling some barking rat licking a fat broad's snatch "sex" with an animal is so far off base that to describe the distance between it and sex without resorting to light-years as your units of measure is impossible.

Agreed on signal and lube.

Absolutely, totally, and with no apology whatsoever, of the opinion that anybody using *any* sort of food material to try to get an animal to do anything the human considers sexual is a worthless scumbag that needs to be beat into the ground like the worthless sack of shit they are, and the beatdown will increase the value of the rest of humanity.

Which doesn't even touch on the fact that I find the idea of an animal licking somebody's junk to be almost as sexually attractive as watching grass grow. Not so much "repulsive" as "Why the fuck would anybody even want to bother with such totally stupid shit?" If you're going to have sex with an animal, then ferfucksake have sex with it! Drop your pants, assume the position, and let him put his dick in you - Or drop your pants, whip out your dick, and put it in the animal, as appropriate to your gender/inclination. This half-assed bullshit of calling some barking rat licking a fat broad's snatch "sex" with an animal is so far off base that to describe the distance between it and sex without resorting to light-years as your units of measure is impossible.
Sex is just as much, if not more a psychological thing as it is a "this makes my dick feel good thing". Not only that, but you've got either gotta be living in a different dimension, dumb as fuck, or a middle age man cheating on their wife to say that oral isn't sex. Like wut?

Sex is just as much, if not more a psychological thing as it is a "this makes my dick feel good thing". Not only that, but you've got either gotta be living in a different dimension, dumb as fuck, or a middle age man cheating on their wife to say that oral isn't sex. Like wut?
Bill Clinton said it best! Oral is not sex.

congress didn’t agree. Basically anything you can get in trouble doing with your sister is classified as sex.

Back