DP

• Thread starter youngkn0ttygirl
  • Start date
I've played with two neutered (out of five) male dogs that willingly mounted and humped with full penetration (including knotting). I trained one before he was chopped so we were experienced together. The other one is a particularly horny dominant dog that I've been lucky to know.

I've played with two neutered (out of five) male dogs that willingly mounted and humped with full penetration (including knotting). I trained one before he was chopped so we were experienced together. The other one is a particularly horny dominant dog that I've been lucky to know.
that’s reassuring and disheartening at the same time! he’s not a massively dominate dog but does really enjoy licking me. just trying to take it to the next step without pushing boundaries x

I have two female friends, both have neutered males. Both pitt varieties. Interestingly enough they both het aroused around me, and both women are zoo friendly but do not have any activity and or desire. However both encourage letting the boys lick my face and socially dominate me. This evolved with both of them with me on the floor petting amd playing around, and ending up on my back with them over me. So.. the first time, the more voyeuristic of my friends, encouraged me to play with him and get him hard.
Turns out he happily got hard and started humping. She.. well dorected me to suck him, and so i did. And he loved it. He got hard. I was able to deepthroat him and let him.. well basically throat fuck me some.
He was a bit wierded out as he was barely 2 years old.. and enjoyed it, lots of sweet precum, but no orgasm. He just decided to stop at one point.
Both friends have had tme in this situation.. and both dogs enjoyed themselves but no big orgasm from them.
Now tjose are the only two cocks i have ever sucked (of any kind) so i may just be bad at it lol. But they seemed to enjoy it once "jump started"
Hope it helps
Stray

Very nice! I'm happy he was so willing to start licking you? just take things slow and try one thing at a time. Get him to lay on his back and expose his belly and see if you rub around his cock if the rocket exposes. Then go from there. Look forward to hearing more about your experiences!

From what I understand to this point only 30% of neutered males can reach the aroused state, but only 10% of those retain a desire and actually will perform sex.

From what I understand to this point only 30% of neutered males can reach the aroused state, but only 10% of those retain a desire and actually will perform sex.

That sounds about right. My neutered male will mount my arm and pump away for a short amount of time, like 5-10 seconds while getting hard. Then he stops and licks it back to non-erect. Immediately he will have another go and get full on erect. He will thrust for only a short time but will remain full-on erect for quite some time including pulsating like he is orgasming. It helps him for me to hold him behind the knot. Unfortunately for both of us there is no ejaculate at all.

I have often wondered the same thing, being I must not be too far from you (same rough location) love to help and see if we can entice him to mount you ;)

Back