Dog pussy Length?

anyone ever interested about the length of their pussys and measured them with a dildo or kind of I'm interested about the answers

I had to have my female Husky mix fixed a couple years back. She is about 60 pounds. My male GSD was 91, not fixed. His dick and knot was about 8 inches. He was still able to mount and tie her after being spayed. She never had puppies. My GSD was also able to tie my other male Husky mix up his ass, and was able to pull his knot from his ass, without his getting hurt or whining. He had a big hole on him.

I've seen some dogs take fucking foot long dildos entirely. Search on this site, I believe ita in gifs somewhere. Dane girl takes a monumental sized cock and loved it.

Only ever had my average dick in my female dog, she could take it easily, she was a Shepherd girl, and I felt her muscle deep up her vagina, it gripped my dick around the end at the knob, she contracted firmly on me, not tight, this happened when she lay on her back, and I could get all my way deep in her. I had my dick pushed up her as far as I could go. I have thought about a dildo for her but have not tried that. I am sure she could have taken it deeper but my dick was as much as I could serve her.

Back