Dog phallus hygiene for switching from m to f partners

So me and my girlfriend are wanting to get a puppy in a few months. We were talking about getting a stud for both of us to enjoy.

What i want to know is even after a good enema, i know that bacteria are left in the anal canal. So i need to know what should i do as far as cleaning my dog after he mounts me to ensure that no harmful bacteria is transferred to my girlfriends vagina. What soaps are safe and how to clean to prevent discomfort for our animal lover.
i know breed isn't an issue in this, but we are looking at cane corso's

you have like 99,7% chance of him not going straight from you to your girlfriend or vice versa. there's also a chance he won't be going to any of you, every dog is not interested in sex with humans.

oh, and don't get close to his thing with any soap. they clean themselves very thoroughly.

Use an in-condom also known as female condom. Serious infections can occur whenever vaginal sex is attempted after anal sex. I suspect cleaning the penis could help but that maybe easier said than done. Other option include vagina first then anus. Dr Doe on the sexplenation channel on youtube has a video on this subject.

Back