Dog orgasms

cynofile

BANNED
Girls.

Once he's got his knot inside you and is in the 'filling your pussy full of cum' stage, do you think your dog is actually experiencing an orgasm as we know it?

The dogs we see in these videos usually look extremely willing to mount, so there must be something about it that makes them want to do it over and over again (yes, I know they're breeding you and want to produce offspring, but I can't believe that's the whole story). Do they ever make noises like humans make when they're cumming, apart from just panting heavily?

do you think your dog is actually experiencing an orgasm as we know it?
Yes. Pleasure is one of the main motivation for sex across all animal species.
I actually think the male does not initially know that this activity produces more animals of his species. Some individuals may learn this over time, but the primary motivator is likely that it feels irresistibly good.

Yes. Pleasure is one of the main motivation for sex across all animal species.
I actually think the male does not initially know that this activity produces more animals of his species. Some individuals may learn this over time, but the primary motivator is likely that it feels irresistibly good.

One thing that I can't get my head around is that dogs generally can tie for some considerable time, say 10 - 30 mins. In humans, a male orgasm comes in spasms where semen is ejaculated over a relatively short span of time (unfortunately - lol) but you can see that the dog is constantly 'cumming'.

He can't be experiencing a real orgasm that lasts for 20 mins can he? If the answer is yes, then I want to come back as a dog in my next lifetime.

Last edited:
I've always thought that the dogs orgasam happens as he feels the friction on his growing knot....when he's going like a jack-hammer, a lot of dogs lose control to the point of pulling out too far but they keep humping.
The Ejaculation seems secondary to them which may be another reason for the knot?

i believe the boys feel "something" with each pulse behind the knot... the "wtf, why?" look they usually give me when i let go makes me think it's orgasm or something close to it.
One thing that I can't get my head around is that dogs generally can tie for some considerable time, say 10 - 30 mins. In humans, a male orgasm comes in spasms where semen is ejaculated over a relatively short span of time (unfortunately - lol) but you can see that the dog is constantly 'cumming'.

He can't be experiencing a real orgasm that lasts for 20 mins can he? If the answer is yes, then I want to come back as a dog in my next lifetime.
wait till you find out a male pig apparently orgasms even longer than that on average.

Yes, of course they feel an orgasm, obviously the expression of orgasm sounds different, several times I have felt the exact moment of their orgasm, soon after, I realize that when they are static and panting inside me, they are already satiated.

Back