Dog knot dots

We'd have to see a photo to be sure, but they're probably the canine equivalent of PPPs - Pearly Penis Papules. Nothing to worry about, those are harmless. Some of my boys have 'em too. Just a naturally-occurring anatomical quirk of the dermis in some dogs (and humans, tho typically more common on uncircumcised men). Pretty sure we had a thread about this already as well, if somebody wants to get un-lazy and use the search function to link it here...

Tbh that was my initial though about PPP.
I couldnt find much with the search function but that could be me been stupid.

lol I should've written that as, "if somebody wants to get un-lazier than me." I was directing the derision at myself for having advised people to use the search tool in the past, and then not doing it myself here. Pot, meet kettle.

Also noteworthy is that Xenforo's search tool is kinda glitchy and broken. Won't take short strings among other flaws, so "PPP" probably won't return results anyway (even tho I'm 99% sure it would've been mentioned in that aforementioned thread). But its somewhere out there. I know I saw it. Somebody asked this same question and supplied hi-res close-ups of his dog's erection, complete with PPPs at the knot, and we put the matter to bed. Need Pes and his google-fu. Er, xenforo-fu.

Next time my dog accidently gets his dick out then I will try and take a pic and put it on here. He rubbed it on a footstool today and they entire shaft came out lol.

Back