Dog/Horse Cum

Honestly there's a market for everything, but buying such things would be very hard as it is probably only accessible by a guy who knows a guy.
Maybe if you pass yourself as a dog or horse breeder? Even then I don't see it happening easily.

For dogs, I advise you to show a dog a good time and take your own samples, as for horses? Good luck I have no idea.

THrough a breeder? nah, can't see that happening. Im assuming you dont have access to any dog, so probably the only even remote chance would be to be lucky with a stray dog. The chance ofhim not attacking you when you give him some food should be infinitely bigger than with accessing breeder:) in my opinion of course.. though it may vary locally:)
So, luring a stray with food, some handjob, collect some of it into a cup, "rinse repeat".... but it's still risky

the obvious counter-questions are "so, you already found someone not into zoo, but willing to put animal cum up their butt?" and "why not find someone into zoo to have sloppy seconds with?"

There's absolutely no market for that outside breeders, and in such a case it would be a tiny vial of separated sperm for artificial insemination, not raw semen, and it would be stud breeder expensive.

Your only hope would be finding a zoo willing to collect, preserve, and ship it to you. But semen does not "keep". It separates and goes rancid very quickly, so it would have to be frozen, and I doubt thawing frozen would have much better results in representing the fresh thing. There would probably also be issues with trying to mail it, at least in the US I think you have to declare the contents of a frozen package and there's likely laws about transport of bodily fluids.

Possible? Yes. Absolutely, without a doubt. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of horse folk in the USA alone who'll sell you a dose of their prize stud's semen. Even more in the dog world, since there are proportionally more dogs out there than horses.

The first catch being *IF* you're someone with an established reputation as a breeder, and have a mare or bitch *THAT YOU CAN DOCUMENT*, and *THAT THEY APPROVE OF*. Joe Random off the street has exactly zero chance of getting anything other than a slightly more politely worded version of "Fuck off, shithead!"

Practical? Not really. As has been noted, you'll get a tiny bottle of stuff that's ready to be put in a mare or bitch - for horse semen, figure you'll get 5-10ml at max. Perhaps slightly more for a dog. You *WILL NOT* get the pint jar full of raw jizz that I have no doubt you think would be the case. It will have been processed - at absolute minimum, it'll have been centrifuged and the sperm portion (which is the tiniest fraction of *ANY* animal's ejaculation, no matter how much "raw material" they actually pump out) taken off and packaged, with the vast majority dumped down the lab sink as the waste material it's considered to be. It will almost certainly have had preservatives and stabilizers added, to the point where what you get will bear little resemblance to the actual stuff. By the time it gets done being processed, it'll be more egg-whites and additives than jizz, and no, you CANNOT ask for "the raw stuff" - Plain and simple, YOU WILL NOT GET IT. The very best result you can expect from trying will be getting laughed off as the total and complete idiot you'll have demonstrated yourself to be by the simple act of even asking.

And then there's the real killer: For horses, figure on a price tag *STARTING* at five thousand dollars, and easily going as high as half a million or more, depending on the stud. For dogs? <shrug> Dunno about prices there - I haven't had any experience with them the way I have with horses. Don't expect it to be cheap, though. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that a dose of semen from a popular stud would start at upwards of a grand, and finding out that some studs command prices in the tens of thousands would come as absolutely no kind of shock to me.

In other words, the chances of any random person getting a load of horse or dog jizz to use in satisfying your idea of a kinky sex session is somewhere on a scale that starts at "slim-to-none", passes through "Yeah, right - keep dreaming", and continues until it hits the wall at "not a fucking prayer - what the hell kind of stupid-weed have you been smoking???".

The first catch being *IF* you're someone with an established reputation as a breeder, and have a mare or bitch *THAT YOU CAN DOCUMENT*, and *THAT THEY APPROVE OF*. Joe Random off the street has exactly zero chance of getting anything other than a slightly more politely worded version of "Fuck off, shithead!"

When my dog was entering maturity and I was trying to get him engage sexually with me (never was successful) I tried researching obtaining bitch-in-heat urine to see if that might excite him. Discovered there was a company that manufactured a synthetic product for use in stimulating males for semen collection when a bitch in heat is not available, but at least at the time (7ish years ago) you couldn't just order it online. You had to call them to place an order over the phone. I didn't even bother trying because I wasn't about to try answering any questions they may have asked in the process.

When my dog was entering maturity and I was trying to get him engage sexually with me (never was successful) I tried researching obtaining bitch-in-heat urine to see if that might excite him. Discovered there was a company that manufactured a synthetic product for use in stimulating males for semen collection when a bitch in heat is not available, but at least at the time (7ish years ago) you couldn't just order it online. You had to call them to place an order over the phone. I didn't even bother trying because I wasn't about to try answering any questions they may have asked in the process.
Ayup. And to add insult to injury, 99% of them out there don't actually work. Even though the few that do work can be useful in some situations, K9 "piddle-based love potions" aren't much like the "magic bullet" so many seem to think they are. As an aside, I've only ever met one dog (at or above puberty, anyway - kiddie-fiddling ain't my bag, even over here in four-legger land) I wouldn't have been able to collect if I'd tried, bitch or no bitch, and that one was so old that he'd probably forgotten it was even possible that his pecker could be used to do anything but pee through it.

I collect my own sperm. It’s the best and easiest and cheapest way.
Heheheh... I can get behind that idea :) In fact, now that I think about it (for about 0.001 microsecond) I've probably got the T-shirt in a drawer somewhere around here - if I ain't worn it out :)

Ayup. And to add insult to injury, 99% of them out there don't actually work. Even though the few that do work can be useful in some situations, K9 "piddle-based love potions" aren't much like the "magic bullet" so many seem to think they are. As an aside, I've only ever met one dog (at or above puberty, anyway - kiddie-fiddling ain't my bag, even over here in four-legger land) I wouldn't have been able to collect if I'd tried, bitch or no bitch, and that one was so old that he'd probably forgotten it was even possible that his pecker could be used to do anything but pee through it.

I get the feeling he would have responded to it. He's very much drawn to smelling and trying to lick spots other dogs in the apartment complex have peed, and in some cases his lower jaw starts quivering. He also has a habit of going into the bathroom and licking the floor in front of the toilet, and when I call him to get out of the bathroom he'll usually come out with a quivering jaw.

Thanks for the Replies Guys! I didn't think it would be easy, and this seems to of proven that lol. I've got local guys who freeze their loads for me and it keeps well but unfortunately I don't know of anyone local who's got a Stud to freeze their semen. :(

They usually sell it without the semen, which makes the sample size much smaller. You might be able to pick up one with it, but you would still be spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars for a good amount of even the poorest quality samples.

Back