Dog giving oral?

I'm not entirely sure how to write this but we're getting a new dog soon and I'd like some advice for,,, special training. We're probably going to get a Rottweiler so I'm pretty sure he'd be way too big for penetration. I'm a transmale who's relatively comfortable with my plumbing and was wondering if I could train him to eat me out? I think I saw something on this once but I'm not real sure. Any advice on this subject would be greatly appreciated!

I had success getting a dog to lick me using lube, peanut butter, and piss. Not all at the same time of course. Oddly the piss seemed to work the best and keep her interest the longest.

I had success getting a dog to lick me using lube, peanut butter, and piss. Not all at the same time of course. Oddly the piss seemed to work the best and keep her interest the longest.
I don’t know if I’d be able to handle piss is their any other methods to keep them interested for long?

I see the conversation dropped off back on Christmas Day. Still interested in continuing the discussion? It does seem pretty well covered.

I'll just add this much, if it's much of an addition.

Of the male and female dogs we've had in the past few decades, all I can say from our experience is that, it's hit or miss. The most sexual ravenous dog we've ever had was a female Chihuahua (spayed as an adult). Holy crap! She loved eating pussy (and licking cocks and nipples). Insane! No training needed. No attractants needed. But she was a standout.

Just from memory, off the top of my head, we've had others that seemed attracted to eating my wife out and would "tend to it" for a few minutes, look away, she'd slap at herself lightly, they'd return to the job. If there were cum on or dribbling out, some were extra interested. While others lapped that up readily, others weren't sure about that. Didn't care for it or something. The one we have right now, a coon hound, is like that. Loves to poke his beak up there and lick furiously. Loves to lick a cock brutally. But cum? Backs him off. Licks it tentatively but makes him think. (He's young, just *now* sexually mature).

And then... there are those with no interest. Our last lab (recently deceased) was like that. Totally not interested in human private parts. Turned away. The lab before him, though? Oh, he liked it. Big, broad, dutiful tongue. Seemed not to ever be "not" interested. And he's the one who'd mount her, as well. (He passed on years ago, though).

But... all of them... EVEN this last, sexually disinterested lab... could not resist peanut butter, or butter, or anything sweet. Put some Greek yogurt on, or cheese spread, even better. Things that take a little work to completely lick off. Even the disinterested lab would do that.

In *our* case, however? -- We only did that a few times to the disinterested lab. Just seemed too manipulative and self-centered. We knew he didn't like cocks or pussies, and here we were contriving to get him to get us off anyway? (Made us feel ... icky. We stopped that).

Back